Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmismechanic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Opening doors to biology
    If you're using an up-to-date light microscope to examine animal cells you won't be able to detect
    A. bacterial-sized cell bodies B. the cell nucleus C. ribisomes
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Please read this announcement, then give us what you think is the right answer and why, then maybe someone will help you.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 11:42 AM
    You need to find which of the 3 items you listed is about the same size as the wavelength of visible light.

I don't want to give you the full answer as you need to research it yourself.

Look up the size of your 3 options, and the wavelength of visible light and compare them.

Once you have an answer and a reason you think it is correct, feel free to ask me if I have come to the same conclusion as you. Good luck!
    Organic Nate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 06:50 PM
    The replacement electrons for the reaction center of photosystem II come from where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doors [ 2 Answers ]

What is the opening size I need to cut when installing a prehung door on a wall?

Opening doors to the study of biology [ 2 Answers ]

What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar?

Windows and doors [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any input on comparing Silverline windows and Jeldwin windows? How does each of them rate? ALso, compare Millikin patio doors vs. Jeldwin doors. Thanks Stephanie

Shower Doors [ 2 Answers ]

I am removing my sliding shower doors. However, I need to know how to remove the frame from the bath tub? Jen

Prehung Doors [ 2 Answers ]

I have several doors areas framed out in my basement with the ceiling being low because of vents. In several of these areas doors will be installed. I am looking to install split jamb prehung interior doors but there is approximately only 1 to 1 1/2 inch of header to the ceiling. In other words the...

View more questions Search