Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nana1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Scholarships for 10year old in private school
    My child has been accepted to a private school that currently costs 17,500. The school offers some aid. I still have a significant balance to pay - please identify scholarships
    National or local to Philadelphia PA that I can apply to assist in off- setting tuition costs.
    She is an excellent student.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2007, 05:26 PM
    I will have to guess that this 10 year old is not in college, there is normally no national scholarships for private schools, private school is a choice and our governemnt has not allowed a voucher system to pay for private school, so there is little pay for private school.
    So basically you have to have the money in the check book to write them a check if you send your child to private school, So ifyou don't have the money, you can't send them to private school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Son hates private school need some help [ 9 Answers ]

My son has become very angry and abusive to his parents, because he claims that the private high school he helped select is an awful place. He is a sophomore this year. He said he didn't like the schhol last year, but had a pretty good year, got good grades, played fottball, and made friends. This...

Scholarships-How Do I get one? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I wish to study computers.. softwares... so how do I get a scholarship. :confused:

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search