Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil-miss-jj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 01:32 AM
    How to get my ex boyfriend bak?
    I want to know how can I get ma ex boyfriend bak cz we broke up about a week ago. I need him you know. He dumped me I suppos cz he thot I was cheatin on him cz I went cinema with anatha lad. I need help help me
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Well you should to the cinema with your boyfriend not another lad :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

My boyfriend [ 123 Answers ]

How do I help someone addicted to coke that one day wants help and the next day don't want help. Its killing me to see the love of my life killing himself. He says he loves me and wants to be with me but at the moment were not together because he says he don't like himself and doesn't want me to...

I am trying to rienforce bak deck/porch to support hot tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble finding answers. I am trying to put a hot tub on my deck. This is where it gets tricky. The deck is really a porch with its own block wall foundation. I live in a brick row home so they added a 14’x 8' extension to the basement and covered it with a 4" thick concrete...

27 and never had a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I know I'm a beautiful , smart girl . But I ve never had a boyfriend and I've never been able to stick to a particular job . What should I do

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

View more questions Search