Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharonsteve Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 03:06 PM
    What is a credit card judgement?
    What does a judgement made as a result of a credit card entail?
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

May 1, 2007, 04:48 PM
    OK this is what happened You have debt on a credit card, you did not pay it, they got a judgement proably by default because you would have had to have received a warrant in debt telling you when to go to court and you did not go now they can garnish your wages and attach your bank accounts. There are many experts on here that can tell you more then me but I think this is how it works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a judgement by a credit card [ 5 Answers ]

What does it mean when a credit card company has a judgement against you?

Credit card judgement [ 20 Answers ]

I have a few judgements against me from past due credit cards and I am trying to sell my house In NY and make a fresh start. I have every intention of paying these judgements after I get settled in my new area. I am concered that the judgements may bite me in the... when it comes time to close on...

Credit Card Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

My spouse and I recently received a "Citation".. ie judgement from prior unpaid cc dept. I live in the state of TX - as I understand the law, the court c/not place a lien on my property.. Homestead State.. This prior dept is 5yrs old and will expire off my c report in 2 yrs.. financially, we are...

Credit card judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 credit card judgements against me and have recently filed for bankruptcy-do I need to file a motion to vacate these judgements or is it automatic with the discharge?

View more questions Search