Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegodofcfb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Will it happen
    I have been talking to this girl for over eight months and we really talk to each other all the time, I mean 24/7. Now we just started saying that we may have feelings for each other. Do you think that this will build into something strong and maybe even more into the future?
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 30, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Why don't you ask her to dinner or something?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Sounds like it could if you started as friends and after all of this time you are still talking 24/7 and you are both beginning to feel more. You just never know in these types of situations, but if you are open to it, then you should follow up on the feelings you both are having. Go out on dates, continue to communicate and see where it leads.

You can't force it... just let it happen naturally.

Good luck!

Didi
    thegodofcfb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
    We have done so much things for each other and have been out on dinner dates. I think we are just letting things come as they go. We are pretty much not forcing anything. We talk everyday and mentioned to each other that we have feelings for one another and said we miss each other when one of us is not around. I guess things are headed in the right direction. I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by grammadidi
    Sounds like it could if you started out as friends and after all of this time you are still talking 24/7 and you are both beginning to feel more. You just never know in these types of situations, but if you are open to it, then you should follow up on the feelings you both are having. Go out on dates, continue to communicate and see where it leads.

You can't force it... just let it happen naturally.

Good luck!

Didi
    adepo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 11:37 AM
    You have to be careful though that you don't become "wussy" at the end of the day to her. Remember, you talk 24/7. But you still need to go further getting what you want and how to approach it, is what is critical here. Ladies are unpredictable. She can tell you she does. And you will know when she makes move to either kiss you or show some sexy behaviors around. If you truly want her, then you should take it to the next level before a great guy meets her. Don't be boring around her. Don't be too nice. They hate when guys do that. I mean, don't disburbe her, do as if you are not really interested in her.Let her miss you badly,gain her more attraction. You see great guys, don't hang around women often, they show signs of strongness,etc. Ensure you are not weak. Take control, tease her sometimes, let her know other girls can die for you, then you will become a threat for her. Don't always do the follow-follow, let her do the work,make her work hard for it,gain her atractions. Give her time space sometimes,she will start looking for you. Finally if you want her in kissing, or in bed, she will beg for it. And then your mission is accomplished when you land her in bed. Women love men who are strong, not wussy. You can imagine, woman giving an ugly guy chances to sleep with them than giving a nice guy, who buys them lunch and dinner every time. Stop wasting your money.Be a smart guy. She will continue to want you all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's going to happen. [ 1 Answers ]

I know there are two other threads asking about the same thing but my story is different... Okay lets see here... I'm almost 18 and I just turned my mom in for meth use/dealing to get my 3 year old sister out of a bad situation... My mom blamed the drugs on me... She had been using everyday heavily...

What happen [ 2 Answers ]

what happen to the graph of the line y=3x-2 when equation is changed to y=3x+6

What will happen to me if. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old who has not been to school in about 4 months.What trouble am I in?He is very stubborn,bad tempered and will not what so ever go to school. I cry every morning trying to get him up and understand that I am in very deep trouble.I tell him I could go to jail and he says I'll get...

What can I do and What can Happen? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Massachusettes, I have never been in any kind of trouble my whole life. I am a 43 year old female. I have been on disability for 5 years do to many health problems, and I raise my child alone, father never pays support. Things have been stressful some days I am in bed for weeks...

View more questions Search