Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellec Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Alkaline and Acid Forming Foods, Balancing Your Body / Understanding
    I want to Balancing my Body, Alkaline and Acid Forming Foods my body is very acidic. What foods will help me get it back to 5.5 that it should be?? Please help me find my bodys ph again!!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 01:22 PM
    To be healthy a 7.356 PH is considered perfect. Some acid producing foods are, some dairy, soda, coffee, sugar, animal protein. Over acidic PH corrodes body tissue and harm everything in the long picture. What will help is eating Asparagus, spinach, celery, cauliflower, soy sprouts, carrots, tofu, lentils and almonds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good foods bad foods [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows what foods I should avoid if trying to get pregnane and if there are any foods I should eat more of? Also I am know taking prenatal vitimins after dinner on a full stomach is thar right? Be grateful for your advice X

Too much uric acid in body [ 5 Answers ]

Could the buildup of uric acid in my Aunt's body be causing her undo arthritic pain? I do not trust her Medicare dr. to keep a check of her condition, and she may not tell her dr. the things he should know. She has trouble urinating, and I'm thinking that maybe, I should be aware of the problem....

Forming + Balancing equation. [ 2 Answers ]

What is the balance, total and molecular formula for BaCl2 + CuCl2, CaCl2 + NaC2O4

Alkaline metals [ 8 Answers ]

As we all know about the reaction of alkaline metals,and that caesium is absolutely mental I am curious to know if anyone has had the courage or stupidity to obtain any francium and place it in water,what would be the amount of chaos created:eek:

View more questions Search