Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    platz56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Co signer changed mind.
    Hello here is my problem... I needed to take out an education loan but needed a co-signer.the loan came through the check cashed and partially spent,all of a sudden the co-signer changed their mind and wants out... a portion of the money is spent and I have no way to replace it.Can he back out at this point or do anything to me??

platz56
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 30, 2007, 05:43 AM
    If the check was issued, the co-signer already signed. Therefore there is nothing they can do about it now, except hope you make your payments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My lease signer leaving [ 4 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend, ended up leaving our apartment, she signed the one year lease for our place... she said she talked to the landlord and she took her off the lease, even though the lease doesn't end until sept 07... She refuses to pay anything towards the place... what can I do... or what should I...

Removing name as Co-signer on a mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

I signed on to a mortgage as a co-signer and I will like to know how I can immediately go about having my name removed from the mortgage? Such as what steps do I need to take and who should I contact? Also would the other party be able to prevent me from removing my name? And what obstacles should...

Garnishments and signer only [ 1 Answers ]

I received a garnishment on a customer and the accounts they are on show this person as a signer on the account. Am I able to take funds if they are a signer only or do they have to be an owner on the account?

Rights to Co-Signer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about the rights of a co-signer. I am looking to get about a $100,000 first time home buyers loan. My father wants to be a co-signer on the loan. I know that if I can't pay the mortgage off, he will be the one to take on the bill. However, what other rights would he have to...

Home Re-Fi- changed my mind [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys, SO I was talking to a mortgage broker about re-financing my house. My situation is difficult and my credit isn't great, so I haven't had any luck at the banks. I told this guy my circumstances, he said he could help. Anyway, his final offer was a re-fi that would cost me $6,500 in...

View more questions Search