Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiningstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Pregnancy questions
    Last Monday 4/23/07 my partner and I had unprotected sex, I had my last period 1 week before the end of March, I am due for it now.
    But I noticed that on Tuesday is the beginning of May. So is there a possibility that I may be pregnant? I already have one child and you would think I know this, but it seems I do not. I was trying to figure out the whole ovulation thing, but I do not understand it. I was just curious then if I should be concerned, or not worry about it because it could be nothing. Thanks, Any info would be helpful.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 04:37 PM
    If you had sex there is always a concern for pregnancy. If you had unprotected sex, the concern is greater. I am sure you know that though.

There is a possibility of pregnancy, but you are now playing the waiting game. You now have to wait until you have missed your period to take a test using first morning urine.

Remember though, that stress will make a period late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, tell me what you think... the company I work for has an outside third party company that handles payroll and insurance. Our open enrollment is in January and July. In January we got a new company and after reviewing the benefits and the premiums I agreed. In February I found out that I was...

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

View more questions Search