Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Apr 29, 2007, 03:54 AM
    Pregnancy sack but no baby
    I have very irregular periods and was told that I was between 13 and 117 weeks going by my last period had light bleeding and went t hospital and the did a scan and internal and found the sack but said it was 7 weeks in size.. so now they say I'm either 7 weeks pregnant, the baby stopped developing a while ago (miscarraige) or its an irregular pregnancy. I have to go bck in 10days to c if its grown. Has anyone experienced anything like this?? OR CAN ANYONE make sense of it?
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

Apr 29, 2007, 03:03 PM
    My sister in law had a similar thing happen to her but she progressed until she was 5 months then they told her the sack was empty and that the baby had stopped growing but the sack was the size for the 5th month. She had to have a d&c.
    MissMod2006 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Oh that's sooo horrible, I'm sorry for the both of you. I'm grateful that something like that didn't happen to me or I wouldn't have my 1 year old today. I hope that everything turns out for the best.
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 29, 2007, 10:22 PM
    My daughter's best friend had the same thing happen. Unfortunately she also had to have a D & C. It was very hard emotionally as she had gotten used to the idea/thought of having a baby. It will take some time and rest for both your body and soul to heal. My thoughts are with you. Cathy
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

May 1, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Had a d and c yesterday thanks for replys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy symptoms,but tubal 9years ago after 6th baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,could I be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test negative.thank you

Baby name [ 5 Answers ]

Is the name Rowan okay for a boy and does anyone know a middle name that would go with it?

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

Can they sack me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I started my job in November and I love it the best thing I've ever done. But in the beginning of FEb I had to have an operation on my knee and I've been off for 6 weeks. Work have been fantastic allowing me to work from home so I will still be earning money, although I was still in my...

View more questions Search