Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gp1210 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Satellite Dish Network
    I am currently a Dish Network 200 subscriber. I have a Dish 500 with a dual LNB. I have two receiver boxes. I want to add an International channel but am not sure if I need a bigger dish or a different LNB. I know that the international programing comes from a different satellite. I have an addt'l Dish 500 dish with a dual LNB. Can I use it to receive the internatiol channel that I want to subscribe?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Apr 27, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I have Dish, don't subscribe to any international channels, have a Dish 500, dual lnb, wish I coold help but Dish staff can help, call them at 800 333 dish.
    bonoo Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Why don't to call dish and ask them?:)
    dumbo4 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gp1210
    I am currently a Dish Network 200 subscriber. I have a Dish 500 with a dual LNB. I have two receiver boxes. I want to add an International channel but am not sure if i need a bigger dish or a different LNB. I know that the internation programing comes from a different satellite. I have an addt'l Dish 500 dish with a dual LNB. Can I use it to receive the internatiol channel that i want to subscribe?
    You will actually need a twin for the 110 and 119 sat for the one dish 500 and a dual for the international if it comes off 148 or the 61.5. if it comes off 118 then you would need an fss lnb not a dbs which is used for 148 and 61.5 along with 119 and 110. Also you are going to need a switch to combine the 110, 119 and the 148 or 61.5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting a DVD player with Satellite Dish [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 52 inch Toshiba HDTV that is already connected to a DISH network satellite. I would like to connect a DVD player and have no idea how to connect. I may also need help with figuring out which remote I use. Currently I have to use the TV remote that just turns on the TV and the DISH remote...

Dish network transponders [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I get the azimuth and angle of this network satellite transponders? I know I've seen a calculator before that asks for your zip code and gives you this info.

Satellite Dish Multi-Dwelling Building [ 3 Answers ]

This may not be the best forum for this post. Please guide me to a better forum if one exists. I have a 10 unit apartment building in Long Beach CA. All 1 bedroom units at that property. 2 story 5 up 5 down. The apartments do not have a private balcony. We have charter cable available for cable...

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

View more questions Search