Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Apr 27, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Can it really be possible by some miracle?
    :( OK, I'm very tired of my friend saying I'm pregnant just because I'm a week late for my period... I HAVE NOT had sex but I did get fingered and my friend keeps saying he could have had sperm under his finger nails in case he was jerking off before I came to see him... I really don't believe her, but this has never happened to me before so I'm not really sure...
    goldnugget Posts: 99, Reputation: 9

Apr 27, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetblood_15
    :( ok, i'm very tired of my friend saying i'm pregnant just because i'm a week late for my period....i HAVE NOT had sex but i did get fingered and my friend keeps saying he could have had sperm under his finger nails in case he was jerking off before i came to see him....i really don't believe her, but this has never happened to me before so i'm not really sure.......
    It is possible to become pregnant if ejaculate is on the fingers and they are then inserted inside the vagina. It seems unlikely though in your situation. Sperm does not live for long outside of the body so if your boyfriend had masturbated prior to you visiting him, any sperm that was on his hands or fingers would have been washed off or dead. The chances of you being pregnant are very remote in this situation. Please familiarise yourself with safe sex options including condoms, gloves and birth control pills if you are participating in sexual activities. If your period still has not arrived within the next week, take a pregnancy test or make an appointment to see your doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 09:14 PM
    There are many things, like the stress of starting sexual acivities, and the such. But as noted, please investigate the causes of pregnancy and birth control. And of course assuming you are 15 ( from your user name) even best, why not wait, no need to rush being a mommy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dj taucher/tauber- miracle ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there , Dance music has always fascinated me.Im totally into electronic/clubmusic right from the year 1997 . Coming to the point - way back in the year 1999 I saw the video for this track called 'Miracle' on a music channel and I really liked it.It was a typical eurodance cheese flavoured...

Miracle Grow? [ 5 Answers ]

My flowers do not seem to be doing very well. I thought I try feeding them with Miracle Grow plant food, but they do not look any better - they look worse actually. I put less then the recommended amount in the water, but they are still turning brown and yucky looking. Any suggestions? Petunias,...

Single Mother Mercy Miracle [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Emily. I am a 25 year old single mother who could use a miracle right about now in my life. I'm not looking for sympathy or for a free hand out. What I am looking for is someone to invest in helping me get my life in order financially and advise me on how to go about getting my...

The Miracle Worker(2000)-Soundtrack [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone has ever seen the movie The Miracle Worker(2000) and remembers -or- knows the song that was played it goes "and i want to thank you..." If you know the song -or- artist could you please tell me! Thanks

HoneyWell Thermostat Miracle [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a home that was built back in the 1960s. I am thinking this furnace is probably the original (LOL) My wife and I decided to re-texture and repaint the walls in our living room just two weekends ago. After painting the walls white, that gold colored thermostat stood out like a soar...

View more questions Search