Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ATWEY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Sick sick sick
    Im am so sick all day... I can't even eat. And I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Have you been sipping on water? Not drinking, but sipping. 7-Up sometimes helps calm the stomach.

Do you have the flu? Or are you pregnant?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Crackers help too.. remember to breathe.
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 27, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ATWEY
    Im am so sick all day....I can't even eat. and I mean NOTHING will stay down what can I do?:(
    Sounds like you have the virus a lot of people I know have had including me lol You have to make sure that you do not dehydrate, so drink plenty of fluids especially water if you can, when you feel that you can eat, have some dry toast, it might not be exciting but it does settle the stomach, the best medication you can have I think is imodium especially the one that dissolves on your tongue. Also when you feel up to it a nice shower will make you feel better. Hope this has been of help. Take care, love and peace anne x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick. 24/7 [ 4 Answers ]

OK I'm a 15 years old teenager who is always sick... and no I'm not being sarcastic and exaderating. I was sick I don't know how many times in the past 4 months.. 2 weeks ago I was sick with a really bad cold/flu and I got medication for my throat.. On Monday I got sick again.. :eek: This is so not...

So sick... [ 10 Answers ]

I feel so sick. I have been in love with one guy for about 6 years now and it's so hard because he's a nice guy but he isn't in love with me. We started dating, I fell in love, he started to taper off, he went through some hard times it became on and off but I was still in love and couldn't let...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

My six month old lab has lost her apatite and has refused to eat the last two days she won't drink much water either. She had dry heaves last night. She has been around kid for the last two day's and I think they may have given bubble gum or kit kat bars or both. When do y'all think I should go to...

Sick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and I have an awful cold. I nanny a little boy who got me sick and not I can't seem to get reid of it. It getting worst because I can't sleep eather. What can I do to help get reid of it. I herd green tea helps. Can I drink that? And can I use vicks vaper? Or are there any...

3 yr old sick [ 50 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a question about my son. Before I start he has seen a doctor and they are trying to figure this out but I thought one for you might have an idea. He is going to be 3 next month. Around the beginning of May he got the Rotavirus. I never heard of it before he got it but I guess it...

View more questions Search