Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loser face Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Suggestions anyone
    :rolleyes: okay so 15 years old and I want to go into nursing when I finish high school. But I don't know which one to pick does anybody have some good suggestions and something that will pay somewhat of good money
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Well if you are in the US you become a registered nurse with a BS degree.
    After that while in school, you can decide on a area of nursing. And honestly if you do it just for the money, you will hate everyday you work, if you do it because you love what you do, it does not seem like as much work. So if you love babies, go and work in that area, if you love old people work with elderly programs, If you want to work for a larger place, a hospital, or you work in a doctors office for a closer working relationshiip As you get older and start studies you will know more about what you like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have sex mutiple times. He never wears a condom, and he doesn't orgasm easily and I can't find his hot spots so it take a while for him to get up... any suggestions? Pleaseee?

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

View more questions Search