Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamgurl068 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 12:41 PM
    My relationship is going down hill
    Me and my fiancé are going on a year and a half and he left me this morning and he says he is willing to talk about getting things to work on our relationship but not right now what do I do because I love him more then life itself and my kids call him daddy how am I suppose to tell my kids what's going on why he I not here ir what can I do to make our relationship like it was when we met
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 02:16 PM
    There has to be a reason he said this. What happened?
    Secret_J Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2007, 02:19 PM
    I am not getting a full sense of what happened but I am assuming you both lived together, you guys got engaged, and then today he had a change of heart and left you only to say when he's ready, he will talk about making it work? That seems strange.

First, when he left you this morning did it come as a total surprise and shock to you or were there already warning signs that the relationship was turning sour?

Relationships will never be the same as it is in the beginning but what makes it lasts is the effort of both parties to keep it going by making sure the other person knows that you love them, by gestures, by words, by care, by any means.

My advice is if he just left out of nowhere and didn't give you an explanation of why he did, demand one. There might be another woman involved if it was just so easy for him to leave.

If the relationship was already going down a path of constant problems, then maybe this is his way of just taking time out to think things through, and you should do the same. When both of you are ready, then talk it out and see what BOTH of you can do to make the relationship better.

Apr 26, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret_J
    I am not getting a full sense of what happened but I am assuming you both lived together, you guys got engaged, and then today he had a change of heart and left you only to say when he’s ready, he will talk about making it work? That seems strange.

First, when he left you this morning did it come as a total surprise and shock to you or were there already warning signs that the relationship was turning sour?

Relationships will never be the same as it is in the beginning but what makes it lasts is the effort of both parties to keep it going by making sure the other person knows that you love them, by gestures, by words, by care, by any means.

My advice is if he just left out of nowhere and didn’t give you an explanation of why he did, demand one. There might be another woman involved if it was just so easy for him to leave.

If the relationship was already going down a path of constant problems, then maybe this is his way of just taking time out to think things through, and you should do the same. When both of you are ready, then talk it out and see what BOTH of you can do to make the relationship better.
    We have been argueing a lot lately and he said he just had enough argueing and so he left but he say's he still loves me and he just needs time to think about what he wants to do

Apr 26, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    There has to be a reason he said this. What happened?
    He said we are fighting too much and he was tired of fighting and yes we lives together and he had 2 kids and I have 2 kids and he just sayd he needs time to think about things and all so I don't know if he is coming back or not
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 26, 2007, 05:49 AM
    I did have a similer situation last year I broke up with my ex/Fiance over some problems but I called her back after a week. But I really should have taking a longer time to think about the whole picture. Yes I broke up with my ex twice but she has broken up with me 5-6 times and had let me suffer for months and months and then she would come back. But give him time to think about and if he love you he will be back. But you should take this time to also think about what you guys argue about. It my get worse when you are married.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's [ 2 Answers ]

:( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is Joe, My problem is 3 months ago I met this girl. We have been so called dating ever since. We are both in our 30's. We see each other every day since we met. Shortly after we met she confided in me that she is bi polar. She has always sought help for her...

Size of Copper/pvc inside new home to max pressure from 3,000 gl tank on hill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am building a new home in the country and have a 3000 gallon water tank 75 verticle above my (future) second story. I was going to have either 2" sch 40 pvc or 1 1/4" come down the 160 feet to my home. And then I wanted to know what is the largest copper pipe I could use inside the home to...

I'm just a bill sitting here on capital hill [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry about that I just couldn't resist the title! I'm wondering how does an average citizen get a federal law passed.I do not wish to deal directly with my congressman because the law I would like to see passed will definitely ruffle some feathers in Washington :eek:

View more questions Search