Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n33d2kn0w Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 11:50 PM
    What's going on ?
    This month my period was odd, the first day was kind of normal - but the next day it was very light almost just spotting, and the 3-5 was just spotting everyday lighter then the day before I saw a few brown spots as well, and this took place when my period should have, I had intercourse 3 or 4 days before I started and the first day I stared I haven't been under any stress, I have not been feeling well at all the lately I'm tried and my body temperature feels hot but I have no fever, I have never in my life time had a short or light period what do you think is going on ?
    kso Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Have you taken a pregnancy test? Sounds like you could be! Basal body temperature rises both when you ovulate and when you get pregnant. Progesterone causes this. Both ovulation and pregnancy cause an increased level of progesterone in your body. I would take a test!
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Take a pregnancy test. It is common that in the first month of pregnancy you can get what is called an implantation bleed which happens around the same time that your period would have been due, all this is is the egg imbedding into the lining of the womb. Also as you have not been feeling well this could indicate pregnancy. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

What's up with this? [ 14 Answers ]

:eek: Dear you all In need of some insight, here is the ordeal, My ex and I were having a rough patch, problems irritations we decided to break up, yet couldn't break free from each other so we kept doing things couples do, nobody even knew we were broken up, I agree its stupid! So in short we...

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

Incedent #1 happened last year OK... I was asleep and my friend was staying the night. All of a sudden we both woke up because we heard something shaking my closet door. In the closet we also heard something like a little girl laughing. It went on for about 3 minutes. During the time that that...

What's Going On? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant but I'm not sure. I have this weird feeling that I am. I have been spotting or something. Not sure if it's that or not and really don't want to go see a doctor. I also am fatigue all the time and feel sick (nausia). What do you think it is?:eek:

View more questions Search