Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cossack Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2005, 10:54 AM
    Encoding of the forum
    Hi. I am making a forum for myself using phpBB. I have all the designs and everything ready, but I just saw one problem.
    My forum is in Ukrainian translation, and when I get there at first, I see letters like iOOiaioi and all that. It turns out that it is Western European (ISO) Encoding. NOW WHEN I SWITCH TO Cyrillic (Windows), it all goes back to normal writing in Ukrainian. Looks like the problem is solved. BUT NO! As soon as I press a button to go to, say, My Profile, or another topic or something like that, it goes back to Western European (ISO) again. Then I got to make it Cyrillic (Windows), and so on. So with every page I have to make it Cyrillic. Is there any way to make a permanent encoding setting on the forum or something like that? Please, help me, guys. I'm waiting for replies. Thank You.

Check out some similar questions!

New to forum [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this and was trying to find the answer to the earnings per share question that was posted earlier. How can I find responses that were received?

Encoding Trouble [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me. I am rather new to encoding and burning, but I have been transferring some of my movies from vhs to vcd. I have had pretty good luck except that when I go to watch it on my dvd player the video is great, but in every single movie I have done, I get a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.