Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babiegurl12356 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Sick feelings after I eat what is this?
    OK I have a very important question? OK I haven't started my period yet and I was do to it like 2 weeks ago!

Every since then I have been feeling sick only after I eat. I feel so sick after I eat and I have never felt sick ater I eat before unless I eat too much but I haven't been.

And I feel like really tierd when I wake up like I can't wake up every morning?!

Any one know what this is? Cause I am kind of wondering?
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Hi, its possible you could be pregnant, you should do a test to find out and if its negative go and see your gp if symptoms persist. It is possible to have late periods due to worry or stress. When I was pregnant I often felt sick before and after meals even though I wasn't actually being sick. Hope this helps.
    babiegurl12356 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Thank you yea I know its just I don't ever feel sick I think that I might be!

Well thank you sooo much for the help well did your stomach ever get really bloated looking cause mine is here lately for some reason

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can she really have no feelings? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an odd situation on my hands. I've met a girl who I've been talking to for a while, mostly on the phone, although I have met her once for drinks. She seems pretty cool. She one of those girls who is like one of the guys, you know, loves sports, drinks beer, is very funny! A guys dream...

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

Help! Sick puppy won't eat... [ 9 Answers ]

We got a husky/lab pup on Friday afternoon from the local humane society. He had eating some on Friday, and very little on Saturday morning. Then we noticed he had worms after some diarreha. We gave him some worm med. And took him back to see the HS vet on Monday. They also gave us a antiboitic for...

Puppy is verry sick and won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

My Puppy won't eat anything.. What should I do.

Puppy sick and won't eat! [ 15 Answers ]

OK I picked up an 8 weeks old toy poodle/pomeranian mix as a rescue on Sunday. She was just at the vet 2 days before and was spayed. But they didn't give her her shots yet as they wanted her to heal and recover from the operation sinch she was so tiny. I was to come have her get her...

View more questions Search