Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Pregnant with twins
    I foud out today I was 6 weeks pregnant with twins, but I am a bit concernd they could only get one heart beat on one sac but could not find one on the other, but could see a two separate sacs both with fetaus in them what's the chances of both being OK
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Maybe its because, at this stage in their development, the heart beat is in sync between the two. What did the technician have to say, or your pediatrician ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get pregnant with twins [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any remidies to concieving twins, Thanks

Twins? Or am I crazy? [ 39 Answers ]

I am 22 and married and I found out that I was pregnant with an at home pregnancy test 1 week before my period was due. I went that night to the ER and got a blood test to make sure. The next day I got a call that I was only 3-4 days along and my hormone level was 20. They wanted me to go back in 5...

Dreams about twins [ 1 Answers ]

Last night, i had a dream about twin baby girls. I was laying in a dark room upstairs in my place of work (hospital). I went into labor and delivered my own twin baby girls. I took a picture and ran down to the clinic to show my co-workers my daughters. I was so happy and excited, I did not pay...

Those pregnant with twins... [ 6 Answers ]

I have a few questions... When did you find out that you were having twins? Have any of you had an u/s and 1 baby was detected, and had another one later on and saw 2? Just curious?:D Feli 16+ weeks pregnant with #4

Having twins? [ 3 Answers ]

I am measureing 20 weeks and I'm just 18, twins run in my family and I've gain a lot of weight. This is my third baby and not like the first two. What kind of signs would you have if you were expecting twins?

View more questions Search