Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 12:28 PM
    My lights won't work right!
    Okay, this is a complex questions but I would appreciate ANY help in regards to it.
    My downstairs bathroom and laundry room are right next to each other and the lights won't work any more in either room. They will sometimes flicker on but will go out again. All other lights throughout the house and downstairs work fine its just the bathroom and laundry room. I am thinking there may be some sort of wire that is connected between both rooms that isn't properly working.
    I have checked the fuse box many times and that isn't the issue.
    Any one have any clues on how to fix this problem?

Thank you
    v-star Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Sounds like that the bathroom and laundry room electrical a tie together and maybe there is a connection box that the tie is made,so trace the wires and see if there is a box. Maybe the wires in the box are loose, BUT first shut the hydro off if you find a box, to check if there is a lose wire. It should be # on the electrical board for the rooms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lights on dash won't work [ 2 Answers ]

Can u tell me why the lights on my 97 chevy venture won't work ?

New hampton bay motor not working, lights work [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I just installed a new hampton bay carriage house II 52" ceiling fan with light assembly (no remote; pull strings for lights and fan, and two position fan switch). I used the wiring from a previously existing ceiling light. I tested the wiring by running them to a grounded plug assembly,...

Lights do not work on the ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

The fan will come on when using the fan switch, but when I use the light switch the lights will not come on. Is this a wiring problem or a switch problem? I would like to fix it myself if possible. The ceiling fan was put in with lights attached below in 1995 and the lights quit working about 2...

97 Honda Civic/lights and AC won't work at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Help! My 1997 Honda Civic is acting up. It was raining yesterday and I had the AC going on defrost. When I turned my lights on, the AC went off. When I turned my lights off, the AC came back on. They won't work together. The battery is a lifetime battery, it starts up just fine, it's just...

View more questions Search