Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorpio124 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2007, 11:24 PM
    I want to hurt him
    You know the story, my husband left me for a woman half my age after he used the... out of me during the 8.5 years of our marriage. I'm mad as a hornet and filled with rage. But, I want to be whole again.. it has been less than three months since the liar left. Anyone else feel my pain and can help me through this?
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Oh yes you are not the only one. Just keep in mind he is controlling you, with this anger, it's the most important reason to let go. But no you are not alone.
    And you must, for the sake of your own life, get a move on and resume your life.
    sevens61 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 12:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio124
    You know the story, my husband left me for a woman half my age after he used the...out of me during the 8.5 years of our marriage. I'm mad as a hornet and filled with rage. But, I want to be whole again..it has been less than three months since the liar left. anyone else feel my pain and can help me thru this?
    Go to court and sued him 200000 dollar for he took the money from you in the time of marriage

Apr 25, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Sounds like a winner!
    Delilah P Posts: 82, Reputation: 14

Apr 25, 2007, 10:13 AM
    I don't know what state you live in, but some states are 50/50 states.. everything in a divorce is split down the middle. If you have proof that your husband is with another woman, some states (as I understand it) allow for the other spouse to sue the woman for taking her husbands attention away from his spouse. I can't think of the legal term.. sorry. It basically means that the 'other woman' got his attention and began an affair with him.. thus, taking your spouse, his love and attention away from you.

In my humble opinion, since your husband and the 'other woman' are an 'item', I would also be very sad and angry. But, then, I'd sit back and think to myself, "Well, ok, he obviously doesn't feel the same about me anymore .. and I can't force him to love me, so I'm better off on my own and I need to get on with my life." I know, easier said than done. The 'other woman' can feel happy that she got your husband's attention, but I'm a firm believer of 'what goes around, comes around'. If he did that (cheated) with you, he'll do it to her. You sound sensible... spruce yourself up, go out with some friends and feel great about yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. You have one life to live... don't waste it. Hurting him won't get you anywheres. I assume you have already asked him to go for marriage counseling with you? If he said no, then pick yourself up and spend some of your angry or lonely times with some good friends. Being around positive people will help you. Good luck to you.

Apr 25, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Delilah and et.al,
    Thanks for the inspirational words of encouragement. I really needed a reality check! In my state, the 50/50 community property law is applicable and yes, I've been told that I could sue that little slut. However, Your words of wisdom are so true!! The other woman is in for a rude awakening. Why? Because, I happen to know that my husband is a WHORE. Imagine this: you're his wife that is sick at the hospital and he is talking on his cell phone to her. Also, he comes home with his hair messed up and his pants unzipped. Of course, his lying... has an explanation for everything. By the way, we have had our first motion hearing and the next day my husband called and suggested marriage counseling and a slow new start. Of course, The part that is still in love with him felt relief and happy. But, the other side was unconvinced of his sincerity and thought about the long term ramifications of this. Several days later, I called the male slut and told him no and that I couldn't stand the thought of him having sex with another woman and then touching me. Again, thanks for all your advice and I do plan to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

How can it still hurt so much? [ 19 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm sure by now most people know my situation but a quick refresher is that my boyfriend dumped me after 2 years together... its been almost three months now. I asked a question a couple weeks ago about doing a last grand gesture- declare my love and see if it really was over for...

I'm Hurt, What can I do. [ 1 Answers ]

So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started...

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

Hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent all my money sending my kid to college and now he works in a bank and now he doesn't like it he want to tell father that he want to work at a farm with his father what should he do?

View more questions Search