Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2024, 04:06 AM
    TDS group think
    This is fascinating . It borders on (dare I say it ? ) collusion.

This from Politico

As the Jan. 6 committee was working on its bombshell investigation into the Capitol riot and President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the last election, committee staffers took some time out of their seemingly 24-hour jobs one day in 2022 to brief a group of lawyers and legal pundits on a Zoom call.
    The people on the call weren’t affiliated with the investigation or the government. But they would have been familiar to anyone who watches cable news. They were some of the country’s most well-known legal and political commentators, and they were there to get insights into the committee’s work and learn about what to look for at the hearings.

The group’s gathering was not a one-time event, but in fact an installment in an exclusive weekly digital salon, whose existence has not been previously reported, for prominent legal analysts and progressive and conservative anti-Trump lawyers and pundits. Every Friday, they meet on Zoom to hash out the latest twists and turns in the Trump legal saga — and intellectually stress-test the arguments facing Trump on his journey through the American legal system.

The meetings are off the record — a chance for the group’s members, many of whom are formally or loosely affiliated with different media outlets, to grapple with a seemingly endless array of novel legal issues before they hit the airwaves or take to print or digital outlets to weigh in with their thoughts. About a dozen or more people join any given call, though no one takes attendance. Some group members wouldn’t describe themselves with any partisan or ideological lean, but most are united by their dislike of Trump.
    Inside the Off-the-Record Calls Held by Anti-Trump Legal Pundits - POLITICO

This group was organized by former Obot Norman Eisen ;and included some names you will recognize ...
    Andrew Weissmann, George Conway, Bill Kristol, Norm Eisen, Laurence Tribe, Barbara McQuade, Joyce White Vance, Jennifer Rubin, Mary McCord, Harry Litman, Elliot Williams, Asha Rangappa, Norm Ornstein, Renato Mariotti, Shan Wu, Ryan Goodman, Karen Agnifilo, Jeffrey Toobin ;among others .

Weissman was one of the lawyers working for Inspector Javert Robert Mueller during Russia-gate . Conway is the former husband of Kellyanne who is a frequent Trump hater who has helped E Jean Carrol in her suit against Trump. Kristol is an anti-Trump neo-con. Toobin is a frequent MSNBC contributor who is now best known for masturbating during a Zoom call.

Getting Trump has become a well paid cottage industry. When this prosecution fails there is always the next one.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother s blood group O negative fathers blood group O positive. What will be the chi [ 2 Answers ]

Mothers blood group O negative fathers blood group O positive . How many possible blood group of child.

Can a father with blood group B+ and a mother with blood group B+ give a baby with O- [ 3 Answers ]

My both parents have the same blood group which is B+ and I am O- ! How can this happen?

How does being a teacher differ from age group to age group? [ 5 Answers ]

How does being a teacher differ from age group to age group?

I am haviing o positive blood group my husband also having same opostive blood group [ 1 Answers ]

I am haviing o positive blood group my husband is also having same o positive blood group. If we have same blood group any problem will arise during my pregnancy. I can have Healthy cchild after my birth. I want to know the correct answer for my question

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.