Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2023, 09:07 PM
    Thou Shalt Lie
    Two Cali teachers are suspended from teaching, not because they lied, but because they REFUSED to lie. Their District has instituted a policy preventing teachers from discussing student gender issues, even with the parents of the students.

The policy stipulates that "any district employee to whom a student's transgender or gender-nonconforming status is disclosed shall keep the student's information confidential." According to the suit, the teachers were told to use students' preferred names and pronouns in school, but to use their given names when speaking with their parents.
    Mirabelli claimed that she discovered from the school counselor that the name and gender of some students were being changed in official school records without parental knowledge or consent, according to Fox News Digital.
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/t...t-charges.html
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 11, 2023, 09:37 PM
    Parents don't know?

(That article seems to be leapfrogging over some details.)
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2023, 05:23 AM
    According to the suit, the teachers were told to use students' preferred names and pronouns in school, but to use their given names when speaking with their parents.
    Let's be careful not to leapfrog over the plain and clear issue.

The alarming part to me is that only two teachers chose to make a stand about this. It should have been the entire staff.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2023, 06:16 AM
    We are not lower evolved creatures. We are upright with opposable thumbs that can reach across our hands We have advanced brains (well most of us) . We have advanced speech in multiple languages . We have longer childhoods than less advanced animals and we do not die off after children are born
    We were building civilizations centuries ago. Other primates still forage for their food. Other animals use tools found in nature. We make and modify our tools and pass that knowledge on to future generations. We are rational .We pursue knowledge for it's own sake.

AND We have only two genders .
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2023, 06:53 AM
    Well said, and the gender comment is true of the entire world of vertebrate animals. I would add that of all creatures, only man is made in the image of God and thus of incalculable and eternal value. When that claim is denied, then man loses all ability to appeal to any special status among living creatures other than purely subjective qualities.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2023, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    AND We have only two genders .
    Nope, nor do any other of God's creatures. Chromosomes are thrilled with the gift of free will.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2023, 11:42 AM
    chromosomes have free will An amazing observation Of course it flies in the face of reality . Transformer men do not become women, nor do transformer women become men. They become feminized men or masculinized women in a modern version of 'The Emperor's New Clothes ' .
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2023, 11:55 AM
    Nope, nor do any other of God's creatures
    A ridiculous assertion and completely untrue. Tom's reply is correct. An individual's gender is determined at the very first moment of conception. To suggest that chromosomes have free will is flatly wrong.

If you want to stand by that statement, then perhaps you could offer up an explanation of how that happens. And please don't give a link to one of the silly articles about trees that produce both male and female flowers.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2023, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    A ridiculous assertion and completely untrue. Tom's reply is correct. An individual's gender is determined at the very first moment of conception. To suggest that chromosomes have free will is flatly wrong.
    Please read up on transgenders and what actually happens before birth. (I'd post some articles etc. but you'd spit on them as per usual.)

If you want to stand by that statement, then perhaps you could offer up an explanation of how that happens. And please don't give a link to one of the silly articles about trees that produce both male and female flowers.
    The fetus's brain doesn't always agree with what's between its legs.

Oh gee, stop spitting!!!
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2023, 04:25 PM
    Please read up on transgenders and what actually happens before birth. (I'd post some articles etc. but you'd spit on them as per usual.)
    You've already tried that avenue and it didn't work. It was the ole fairy tale about "brains washed with estrogen" and women taking hormone shots story that had no support in science whatsoever.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...24#post3889924

The fetus's brain doesn't always agree with what's between its legs.
    And this is what passes for an explanation of how chromosomes exercise free will? Do you see why I know that you don't know what you're talking about???

And stop whining about "spitting". If you want to be taken seriously, then post something serious and not silliness about a brain not agreeing with what's between the legs.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2023, 04:37 PM
    Please do honest research. Talk with several transgenders. Read up on gender dysphoria.
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2023, 04:55 PM
    My post in response to your ridiculous contention that chromosomes can "have free will" was this. "If you want to stand by that statement, then perhaps you could offer up an explanation of how that happens. (emphasis added) And please don't give a link to one of the silly articles about trees that produce both male and female flowers."

Your completely absurd reply. "The fetus's brain doesn't always agree with what's between its legs."

And you think someone else needs to do honest research? I'm going to be very honest with you. If you want to be taken seriously, then stop with the garbage posts and try something serious for a change. It has gotten very, very tiring.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2023, 05:16 PM
    I double dare you to chat with a few trans women and hear from the sources about the bumpy road they have walked.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2023, 05:21 PM
    Fix an identity crisis with mutilating procedures . The Hippocratic oath gone for good.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 12, 2023, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Fix an identity crisis with mutilating procedures . The Hippocratic oath gone for good.
    There is at least one trans or someone in the LGBTQ+ community among your relatives.
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2023, 05:40 PM
    So much for a rational explanation about those “free will chromosomes.”
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2023, 06:05 PM
    There is at least one trans or someone in the LGBTQ+ community among your relatives.
    probably it is the latest fad after all The difference was that the medical community used to warn about the harm from swallowing Tide pods.
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
    Somehow we got off track. This, at its core, is not really a trans issue but rather a parental one. The district's policy is pointing 180 degrees in the wrong direction. The prohibition should be against lying to parents, and not against telling them the truth.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 13, 2023, 03:47 PM
    The parents, their children, the teachers, the principals, the school boards, and the districts should all be on the same page.
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2023, 04:59 PM
    And that can't happen if parents are having information withheld from them and, in fact, are being lied to. Schools must understand that they don't have final authority over those kids. That's the role of the parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How big is a Billion? If you had a million dollars in a suitcase and you spent a thou [ 1 Answers ]

How big is a billion? If you had a million dfollars in a suitcase and you spent a thousand dollars each day.How many years would it take you to use all the money spending at the same rate,Hoe many years would it take you to empty a suitcase filled with a billion

Can my partner adopot my son without the fathers permison even thou he not on birth c [ 2 Answers ]

I want my partner of 7- 8 months to adopt my son but I do not want to ask permission from the father we ended our relationship before the birth of our son and he is now in prison and is not on the birth certificate can he stop the adoption

I don't know if he really wants to b together thou. [ 5 Answers ]

OK so here it is... I really like this guy and I can tell he likes me back... and our best frn even told me he thinks I'm really hot and you know stuff like that! And the day we met he lent me his belt, after I said "i'll love u forever and ever and longer!" but he wouldn't give it to my other...

Registry where art thou? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I navigate to the registry in XP??

View more questions Search