Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2023, 03:01 PM
    My mistake. I took that to mean Trump since he and Biden were the only two under discussion.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2023, 06:10 AM
    Since Clueless Joe assumed the reins food prices increased 16.7 % while real wages declined 3.1%

That means it costs 20% more to feed your family this Christmas Ho ho ho
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2023, 06:57 AM
    And yet the criticism of Trump will continue unabated. There is no comparing the Trump economy versus the Biden economy. Trump's was plainly better, big mouth and all.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2024, 04:43 AM
    Clueless Joe was in Pa touting Bidenomics

If you notice, they're feeling much better about how the economy is doing
    Biden stops by Pennsylvania stores to talk up his record on small business creation - CBS Philadelphia (cbsnews.com)

That's what the 5th column ....ooops I mean the 4th Estate cheerleaders were saying last month.

Surprise: Americans are starting to feel better about the economy and inflation (nbcnews.com)

So how are we really doing ?

Inflation is beginning to creep up again ;signalling the Fed may not be finished with raising interest rates . At very least it puts a damper on expectations that they will begin rate reductions .

U.S. inflation higher than expected in December as food and housing prices run hot - CBS News

Major companies started the new year with announcements of huge labor cuts .

BlackRock ;Google ;Amazon ;Citicorp ;Disney's Pixar , NBC News all announced layoffs .
    Discord ;Xerox ;Intel ;Virgin Galactic , the list goes on and on. And those were just tech jobs

Ford ,GM ,and suppliers are laying off workers . Of course the insane UAW strike gets a hat tip for these actions .

During the debate ,Nikki Haley said :

Biden can say the economy is great all day long, but everybody knows that’s not true when they go to the grocery store and the gas station, or when they pay their mortgage and insurance," "Biden’s runaway spending is hurting American families. We need to stop the borrowing, stop the debt, and cut up the credit cards. But first, we have to retire Joe Biden from the White House."

The truth is that there is an illusion that the economy is doing better than it really is doing. The government handed out monopoly bucks to consumers in unprecedented amounts during covid and misguided stimulus. Consumers have been spending that down and are almost out of it . Their reactions to high prices and shrinking wallets is prompting them to cut back.

CES 2024’s Weird but Oddly Helpful Gadgets (pymnts.com)

This in turn will force companies to lay off even more.

All of Joe's optimistic fist pumping about the economy is based on fiction.
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2024, 06:10 AM
    At some point in the past month, WG asked what Trump had managed to accomplish during his four years. I thought it was a really stunning question. It would be like asking what kind of accomplishments did Eisenhower have during WW2. And then to look at how Biden has limped along during these past three or so years just increases my amazement at how any thinking person can be a liberal dem. The only conclusion I can arrive at is that they must sure love their abortions an awful lot.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2024, 04:59 PM
    Kelly -Moore paints announced they are shutting down all their stores . 1200 employees will lose their jobs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home wiring diagram 1962 conner moblie home electrical [ 2 Answers ]

Mobile home electrical wiring diagram for a 1962 conner mobile home

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient\'s home (home visits) [ 5 Answers ]

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient's home (home visits) and remains in the car during the visit... Is this a violation of HIPPA. Is this a violation of title 22 regulation

Tenant in my private home has not paid rent, so can I limit her access to my home? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in NJ.. My wife and I separated in 2009, to cover bills, she allowed a friend to move into a room in our private home and gave her a basic lease which is NOT dated. My wife does not own the home, I am the primary owner on the mortgage. Anyway, this woman she allowed to move in is a horder,...

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search