Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2023, 05:11 AM
    Worse than Evita
    I got to hand it to Clueless Joe . I never thought an E-mail scandal could be worse than Evita's private server . FBI Director James Comey had to jump through hoops to not prosecute her.

So what did Clueless do ?

To bypass rules about use of government email ;he or more likely his handlers ; invented pseudonyms (Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware) for his to use as cover .

How many emails did he send ?

The National Archives’ admitted after a FOIA request that it has located 82,000 pages of government-related emails from Joe Biden’s pseudonymous private accounts .
    20230828-Complaint-WITH-exhibits.pdf (slfliberty.org)

Joe Biden's Pseudonym Emails—What We Know as 82,000 Pages Unearthed (newsweek.com)

Congress needs to quickly secure them. Keep Clueless and his enablers away from hammers and bleach bit.

Check out some similar questions!

Evita has another oldzheimer's moment [ 10 Answers ]

Last year during the campaign . Evita Clintoon recalled coming under sniper fire on the tarmac of Tuzla, Bosnia ;and that she and er Daughter Chelsea had to run for cover. Of course that never happened as video proof revealed ....

Evita wants to be the Imperial Prime Minister [ 2 Answers ]

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/23/us/politics/23diplo.html?_r=1 Does this not “willfully suspend disbelief” ? I guarantee that one of them "special envoys " will be Bill Clintoon himself.

Is Evita eligible for SecState [ 7 Answers ]

An interesting constitutional question is baing raised over the probable appointment of Hillary as Sec State . Article One, Section Six of the U.S. Constitution says: No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the...

Evita flip flops [ 14 Answers ]

A couple of days after saying she doesn't want her name nominated at the DNC Evita has left the option open during a Q&A session at a PUMA rally in California . Clinton Leaves Convention Nomination Open - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog Meanwhile hubby still has a sore spot...

Evita's "concession [ 6 Answers ]

Words matter or just words ? I think the key will be the words she uses in her concession speech. If she "Endorses" Obama then assume her campaign is over . If she says she "Supports" Obama then she is in truth keeping her campaign viable. Suspending a campaign is not dropping out. Ron Paul...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.