Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2023, 04:22 AM
    Instant karma gonna get ya
    Dem Mexican/ American Rep from Texas Henry Cuellar ;serving a district from the Rio Grande to the San Antonio burbs ,was the victim of a car jacking in Dem lawless city of DC . This happened outside a building where many Reps reside;and there is a large presence of Capitol police to protect them.

As he was parking his car ,3 armed assailants approached him ;held a gun to his head ;and jacked his car.

The incident is the latest in series of violent crimes in the District this year that have affected members of Congress or their staff.

Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar carjacked at gunpoint in DC (nypost.com)

In February, Rep. Angie Craig (D-Minn.) was assaulted in the elevator of her northeast DC apartment building by a homeless man with a long wrap sheet. She suffered bruises as a result of the attack and got away by tossing her hot morning coffee at the assailant.
    The following month, a staffer for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was brutally attacked in broad daylight by a knife-wielding assailant in DC, on the same street where Craig was assaulted.
    The staffer, 26-year-old Phillip Todd, suffered serious injuries in the attack, including multiple stab wounds to the head and chest.

In June, a staffer for Rep. Brad Finstad (R-Minn.) was attacked at gunpoint near Nationals Park in Washington, DC, just hours after the conclusion of the annual Congressional Baseball Game.
    That staffer suffered minor injuries in the attack, which occurred in the same neighborhood where Cuellar was carjacked.
    To date, 750 carjackings have been reported in DC this year alone, with 75% involving a firearm.
    That is a 115% increase in the number of carjackings from this time last year, according to DC police crime statistics.

Will this be a wake up call for our Reps ? Nah !
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2023, 04:07 AM
    I have been meaning to post about these two murders of lib progressive activists .But I found this opinion piece that says it all.

Two Murders—and the Cost of Luxury Beliefs | The Free Press (thefp.com)

' Luxury beliefs ' ;that's a keeper.
    Clearly 'defund the police' ;'sanctuary city', and open borders fall into that luxury beliefs category.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2023, 04:53 AM
    There does seem to be some hope, even for the NY Times.

This is a bellwether moment: On Sept. 20, 2023, The New York Timesfinally conceded that there is no family form better than the nuclear family.
    While it is breaking news to liberals that single-parent families are deeply flawed — the children typically do poorly in school and beyond—astute sociologists have known for decades that the nuclear family is the blue chip model.
    Consider the data.

In 2020, 40.5% of babies in the United States were born to unmarried mothers. In 1940, the figure was 3.8%. Now ask yourself, what social trends have happened since then that derailed the nuclear family?

The person responsible for this bellwether moment at The New York Timesis Melissa S. Kearney. An economics professor at the University of Maryland, she wrote an Op-Ed in the newspaper declaring, "The Rise of Single-Parent Families is Bad for Kids."
    When the Times can begin to see what is the most glaringly obvious reality on the planet, then perhaps other similarly stupid organizations can as well.

https://www.newsmax.com/billdonohue/...20/id/1135257/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump IS gonna WIN the drug war. Smoothy is right. He's gonna go on a murder spree. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: You know it too, doncha?? excon

Der Pumpkintweeteer is gonna have TWO prosperity preachers at his inauguration.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: One of them was investigated by the Senate Finance Committee in 2011 for shady fundraising practices. The other owns one of Detroit's biggest mansions I wonder how that grabs the Evangelicals.. Eric Erickson isn't too thrilled about it. excon

Is Trump gonna HIRE lackeys, or Patriots?? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: It's clear that Trump CAN'T do certain things he said he WOULD do, like worse than waterboarding, and killing the family's of terrorists. My question is, will he HIRE people who will TELL him that, or will he HIRE people who will DO his bidding?? excon

Is this my Karma [ 28 Answers ]

Hello: I have known my boyfriend a little over 2 years, and we have been together for almost ten months. He was in a relationship with his ex-fiancee for ten years, and she went in to have surgery, and while she was recovering he dumped her. He said that he fell out of love with her two months...

Do You believe in KARMA? [ 19 Answers ]

WELL I was just wondering if anyone else believes in karma I know I do, I think I'm paying the price right now.. just thought it would be neat from other opinions :rolleyes:

View more questions Search