Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2023, 03:53 AM
    Beach bum
    Cluess Joe went out of his way to tell reporters that the reason he spends so much time at the beach in Rehoboth Beach Delaware is because his beach home in Willmington Delaware is being upgraded so he is homeless.

A clue for Clueless. There is a taxpayer home for you in Washington DC that you could go to and do your job.

Biden says he went to his house in Rehoboth Beach, Del., because he can't go 'home home' (msn.com)

Check out some similar questions!

1970's film - Young man owns beach house and a beach bum playing jazz [ 1 Answers ]

I'm seeking for the name of the film, director and actors about a movie of a young (possibly a fisherman) owns a beach house and I think has a octopus in a fish tank for a pet. Has a beach bum elderly friend who plays a jazz instrument. End of film, the bum dies from drowning. Does anyone...

At the beach [ 8 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to have my dog on a 16ft. Retarctable leash at the beach, should I have him on a standard leash? I like the retractable because it gives him more freedom, and he doesn't pay attention to or bother the people around us.

Hampton beach fan [ 2 Answers ]

I own a Hampton Bay Berlini model#729395 Remote control ceiling fan , My problem is when I turn the fan on I can hear the motor humming but it does notspin.

China Beach [ 1 Answers ]

When will the TV series "China Beach" come out in DVD's to be purchased? No one seems to know.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.