Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2023, 04:23 PM
    Tim Scott Yesterday's exception is today's rule
    He says it all and drops the mike in 'The View'

Tim Scott | The View | Yesterday's Exception is Today's Rule | 6.5.23 - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2023, 04:28 AM
    Good thing that Scott has the emperor to tell him how to be Black in America.

Barack Obama has criticized two Republican presidential hopefuls, the South Carolina senator Tim Scott and the former UN ambassador Nikki Haley, over their stances on race relations in America.
    In a podcast interview, Obama, who became the first Black US president when he was elected in 2008, said that while presenting a hopeful message on race relations was important, “that has to be undergirded with an honest accounting of our past and our present”.
    Obama criticizes GOP hopefuls Nikki Haley and Tim Scott over racism stances | Barack Obama | The Guardian

Tim Scott had REAL experiences growing up as a Black in the Jim Crow South . The emperor had an African father and a White mother . He was trained as a radical .

Once he was adopted by the swamp he went all deep state He is a jet setter living the rich man's life while parroting the Dem BS that if you aint a liberal Dem Black permanently chained to the Dem plantation , then you aint authentic.

Scott replied

Let us not forget we are a land of opportunity, not a land of oppression. Democrats deny our progress to protect their power,” “The left wants you to believe faith in America is a fraud and progress in our nation is a myth.
    “The truth of MY life disproves the lies of the radical left”
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2023, 04:44 AM
    The last thing in the world most liberal dems want to see happen is, "an honest accounting of our past and our present." The large number of those who are amazingly successful is a testament to the fact that the opportunities are there. In the great majority of cases, the worst enemy now of black Americans is the behavior of black Americans.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2023, 05:46 AM
    Ironically the emperor ran in 2008 on he being proof of the progress the country has made. That was before he became the deep state's shill. Back then he said
    there is not a liberal America and a conservative America” or “a black America and a white America” but only “a United States of America.”

Now he says “I think there’s a long history of African-American or other minority candidates within the Republican Party who will validate America and say, ‘Everything’s great, and we can all make it.’ I mean, Nikki Haley, I think, has a similar approach.”

Obama Slams Tim Scott Over Views On Race, Says We Need ‘Honest Accounting Of Our Past’ | The Daily Caller

Neither Scott of Haley is saying everything is great . So his argument is a strawman. Neither dismiss racism and discrimination .

Scott's point is that in America that can be overcome by looking forward and not obsessing over the past.

“My hope and my theory is that America has been waiting for someone to show up who’s more interested in American progress and the big windshield of the car, and less interested in that rearview mirror,”
    Tim Scott | The View | Optimism | 6.5.23 - YouTube

That is the view that the left and the race hustlers fear the most.
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2023, 11:23 AM
    I enjoy reading these posts, Tom. I don't have much to add to them, but keep em coming.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2023, 12:02 PM
    The emperor is in a unique position; as the first African American elected to be President ;to lead a national discussion about race . But instead of seriously engaging in it he lobs rhetorical spitballs from the cheap seats. His comments about Scott were not serious or worthy of a person in his position.

LBJ launched the war on poverty in 1964 and untold billions has been spent in the effort. He spoke of the causes of poverty in the inner cities as being rooted “in a lack of education and training, in a lack of medical care and housing, in a lack of decent communities in which to live and bring up their children.”
    American Rhetoric: Lyndon Baines Johnson - 1964 State of the Union Address

So after 6 decades and a fortune spent ;has there been any improvements in the Democrat bastions of the inner cities ? Seems to me the same issues persist in the inner cities as then.

Scott is offering a different more traditional path . The contrast in results is night and day.
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2023, 12:36 PM
    One thing I'm convinced the dems fear is for black Americans to discover that they can help themselves far more than any government can. Once they figure that out, their support of the dem party will diminish greatly.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2023, 02:04 PM
    I saw this today, and I just have to put it somewhere. The agony of getting older.

Name:  pee.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  58.6 KB
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2023, 02:08 PM
    Tim Scott at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference

“Joy Behar told me I don’t know what it’s like to be black. [I’d] like to go on that show and have a conversation with them on The View because I got to say, their comments were offensive and dangerous and disgusting. To suggest that the only way for a child of color to make it in this nation is to be the exception and not the rule is a lie from the pit of hell.”

“Then, President Obama decided to jump in as well. I have been accused of being too optimistic. Too positive. Too proud to be an American. For those accounts, I am guilty! Guilty as charged. I love America. I love our country.”

Senator Tim Scott Addresses Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference | C-SPAN.org

THE RADICAL LEFT HAS LOST SO MUCH FAITH IN AMERICA, THEY HAVE LOST FAITH IN LIFE ITSELF BUT WE'RE HERE TO TELL THEM, LIFE IS GOOD AND WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMERICANS. WE ARE PROUD TO LIVE IN THE FREEST, FAIREST LAND ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH. I SAID THE TRUTH OF MY LIFE DISPROVES THE LIFE OF THE LIES OF THE RADICAL LEFT

Uber Member

Jun 25, 2023, 03:47 PM
    Scott has been surprisingly refreshing for me. After several years of Trump's acid tongue, he could very well be a great candidate.
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2023, 06:21 AM
    Tim Scott dropped out of the contest . He was just too nice ;too optimistic . It worked for Reagan . But in the Trump /Clueless Joe era of grifter politicians ,angry, negative ,cynical grievance politics sells .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loved me yesterday, but NOT today, what's up? [ 2 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread I've been broken up with my girlfriend of 4 years. When I truly think about it. Today everything was returned completely to me. We've been broken up numerous amount of times, and I've felt myself coming back always. I can relate to the last couple of posts as she does...

Can you help me to change a flight yesterday, to today? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me to cancel our bosses flight scheduled yesterday but, changed to today with the same time? Please advise.

Hillary Scott A Year Ago Today lyrics? [ 3 Answers ]

Back when Hillary Scott had a Myspace, before Lady Antebellum was famous, there were some really good songs on it. One of them was "God Only Knows" and one was "A Year Ago Today." Those two songs are absolutely impossible to find anywhere. I can't even remember the words to "A Year Ago Today" but I...

I signed a lease yesterday. Can I get out of it today [ 3 Answers ]

I signed a lease and gave a security deposit on an apartment yesterday. Can I get out of it today?

View more questions Search