Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOKIE200506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Will my father except him?
    Hello, my name is nicole... I was born on August 21, 1986... in toronto, canada... I grew up in Florida,usa... I moved to greece for my fathers business... I fell in love with kostas... in athens, greece... I want to marry him... I want to have his children. But my father found out about our relationship and sent me back to the states. I don't know what to do... I need kosta... I can't take this any more... please help me... tell me what to do... if you can tell me what my future holds.

Thank you,
    Nicole
    :(
    :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2007, 09:20 PM
    How old are you, what has Kostas said about this, does he have any feelings?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 06:28 AM
    You are 21 and Kostos is 29, or thereabouts. You have only stated your side of the story - it would be helpful to hear the other side of the story - Kostos and then your Father. Is Kostos loved you as you say you love him, why wouldn't he go to your Father? What is going on? It does sound all one-sided. That you are the one who feels this way and has this FIXATION. That your Father removed you and sent you back to FL for your own well being.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 22, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Your over 18 -- your father can not force you to do anything /go anywhere

For your own safety --please do not post so much info about yourself on the web. -- Savage
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2007, 07:58 AM
    How long did you and Kostas, know each other?
    PetertheGreek Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Why your father don't like Kostas?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Are you really 21? Do you go to school? How did you meet him?

Warning: Don't leave your birth information on any forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's not my father [ 11 Answers ]

At the beginning of the year, I found out that my Dad is not my father. I am 42 years old and am the 5th children to my parents. My older brother told me that my Dad confessed this to him after his stroke. I have suspected for several years that I wasn't his child after my mother told me about...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

Looking for my father [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Steven my mother's name is Debbie and supposedly my father's name is stewart spak the story goes in 1979 my family was jehovah witness and my father was Jewish. When I was in the womb he wanted marriage and for her to convert she said no. mom went on assistant help. He went to welfare...

Who is most likely the father? [ 25 Answers ]

I was separated from my husband and in an early relationship with someone else. Well I was and am still in love with my husband and we slept together a couple of days and I am now pregnant. The problem is I also kind of slept with my boyfriend the next day. It was for about 10 minutes there was no...

Should I tell the father? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, well I've asked questions here before, but now I know for sure that I am pregnant and I'm 17, soon to be a senior in high school. The father doesn't know about the baby because he was abusive both physically and mentally. I have been told that I don't legally have to tell the father but I'm...

View more questions Search