Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 947, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #21

    Jan 18, 2022, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Blacks and vaccine hesitancy:
    This is an excellent report, but did you mean to post it in the thread titled "Trump's Latest Big Lie"? That was about Trump's statement of whites being designated to die based on race. I will copy it over there for you.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,799, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #22

    Jan 18, 2022, 02:43 PM
    I had posted it there and then moved it here.

    Guess I'm too slow....
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #23

    Jan 18, 2022, 02:50 PM
    statement of whites being designated to die based on race.
    Except, of course, that he never said that. You can infer that if you wish, but it's not what he said.
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 947, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #24

    Jan 18, 2022, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I had posted it there and then moved it here.

    Guess I'm too slow....
    No harm done. Having it in two places is twice as effective.

    The left is now rationing life-saving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating, just denigrating white people to determine who lives and who dies,” Trump said.

    He says these things to ensure the white supremacist people will continue to support him. No dog whistle was needed for the crowd he was addressing the statement to - both in person racists and elsewhere.
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 343
    Ultra Member
     
    #25

    Jan 19, 2022, 07:53 AM
    The virtue signalling and open hatred and contempt against those who choose to not vaccinate demonstrated in the OP is actually mild to some of the draconian actions some of the Dems would take according to Rasmussen.

    COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated - Rasmussen Reports®
    48 percent think the government should be able to fine or imprison individuals “who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”
    47 percent think the government should be able to put a tracking system, like an ankle monitor or a locked collar, on people who refuse the vaccine.45 percent favor putting the unvaccinated in camps.55 percent think people who refuse the vaccine should be fined. 59 percent favor confining all unvaccinated people to their homes.29 percent think that the government should be able to confiscate the children of unvaccinated parents.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #26

    Jan 19, 2022, 07:59 AM
    29 percent think that the government should be able to confiscate the children of unvaccinated parents.
    Hard to imagine such a thing.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,328, Reputation: 10855
    Expert
     
    #27

    Jan 19, 2022, 09:34 AM
    Those are pretty wild solutions. Guess all the nuts ain't on the right. Let me know when white people are actually denied any meds or services though. Until then it's just noise by those that love running in circles and hollering and screaming about their rights.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #28

    Jan 19, 2022, 09:41 AM
    Guess all the nuts ain't on the right
    Allow me to commend you for that agreement. There are loons on both sides.

    Until then it's just noise by those that love running in circles and hollering and screaming about their rights.
    It's based on government documents that plainly say the decisions for Covid treatments will be influenced by race.

    Is there something wrong with people wanting their rights?
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,799, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #29

    Jan 19, 2022, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Is there something wrong with people wanting their rights?
    I have a number of friends in Texas and Oklahoma who tell me the general populace says vaxing is stupid and useless.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #30

    Jan 19, 2022, 09:54 AM
    Not sure what your point is.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,799, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #31

    Jan 19, 2022, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Not sure what your point is.
    The general populace in those two states is Republican.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #32

    Jan 19, 2022, 10:52 AM
    I still don't know what your point is. If the general populace is repub, then do they not have a right to pursue their rights?

    The general populace of Chicago is liberal dem. Do they not have a right to pursue their rights because of that?
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,799, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #33

    Jan 19, 2022, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I still don't know what your point is. If the general populace is repub, then do they not have a right to pursue their rights?
    Their rights: no vaccinations.
    The general populace of Chicago is liberal dem. Do they not have a right to pursue their rights because of that?
    Why do you mention Chicago? I don't live in that city.

    Their rights: vaccinations.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #34

    Jan 19, 2022, 11:29 AM
    Why did you mention Texas? I don't live in Texas. I lived there at one time and found the people to be amazingly responsible and hard working.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,799, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #35

    Jan 19, 2022, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Why did you mention Texas? I don't live in Texas. I lived there at one time and found the people to be amazingly responsible and hard working.
    I didn't connect you and Texas. My post was generic; yours was not. Yes, they are hardworkers but not very responsible when it comes to pandemic healthcare.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #36

    Jan 19, 2022, 12:01 PM
    And you know that how? Is it just based on what a few friends said about a miniscule portion of the population of Texas?
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 947, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #37

    Jan 19, 2022, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated - Rasmussen Reports®
    48 percent think the government should be able to fine or imprison individuals “who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”
    47 percent think the government should be able to put a tracking system, like an ankle monitor or a locked collar, on people who refuse the vaccine.45 percent favor putting the unvaccinated in camps.55 percent think people who refuse the vaccine should be fined. 59 percent favor confining all unvaccinated people to their homes.29 percent think that the government should be able to confiscate the children of unvaccinated parents.
    Rasmussen is highly suspect for whatever they claim they polled. Always been so.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 4,332, Reputation: 156
    Ultra Member
     
    #38

    Jan 19, 2022, 02:52 PM
    • Overall, we rate Rasmussen Reports Right-Center biased based on polling that tends to slightly favor the right and High for factual reporting due to a clean fact check record.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rasmussen-reports/
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 343
    Ultra Member
     
    #39

    Jan 19, 2022, 04:44 PM
    Rasmussen is highly suspect for whatever they claim they polled. Always been so.
    Rasmussen is in fact the most accurate polling operation because they poll likely voters as opposed to the others that poll registered voters . Besides you know you agree with all those Dem sentiments
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 947, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #40

    Jan 19, 2022, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Rasmussen is in fact the most accurate polling operation because they poll likely voters as opposed to the others that poll registered voters .
    Rasmussen is known to be the weakest poller. It is rated as on the right side of the spectrum. For a polling organization, that is not good. Polling organizations should be as neutral as possible. That is also why their fact-checking ratings are insignificant - they don't deal in facts, just opinions.

    Besides you know you agree with all those Dem sentiments
    You have no idea what I agree with or not. I am a center-right independent and was once a Republican who has been disgusted with the Republican Party since its infamous impeachment of Clinton because of his private sex life. Who wouldn't lie about that?

    Bush II moved me to the center, and the ego-driven madman Trump finalized my departure from all things Republican. Their complete downfall occurred for all to see on January 6 and ongoing. It's a sad time for American politics and for its (small d) democratic institutions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

Are Anti-Vaxxers Selfish People? [ 100 Answers ]

The following answer is from another website. I don't know how many interviews like this one I've seen on TV. An odd correlation is that they often tend to be Trump cultists. (Maybe not so odd.....) Answer: Yes, and mind numbingly stupid. I was actually watching open mouthed an interview...

Movie from the 90's about world war 3 or the end of the world [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie where the FBI tries to arrest the president but the secret service fights the FBI while the president escapes to an air craft carrier, I think there is a scene where all the worlds military arrives in one place and I think god comes down or something. Thank you. =)

Anti depressants [ 9 Answers ]

Is their any anti depressant that you can buy at Walmart or a similar store without a prescription?

I'm anti drug.he's not so anti. [ 7 Answers ]

Im not an idiot. Basically Im with a guy, who Im in love with. He treats me very well.We have great trust for each other.Its all good, except Im totally anti drug.. and he enjoys the occasional buzz we'll say.. I don't know what to do.To stay or not?

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours


View more questions Search