Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 10:44 AM
    They are the essence of Christian living and love.
    No, they are not. Christian living is obedient living.

Millions of parents who had trans children because of DES being given to the pregnant mom are eagerly awaiting your answer. Please research DES.
    Says you. I am still waiting for an answer to those famous "broken chromosomes."

"Found nowhere in the Bible" because that kind of sex was prostitution set up to bring in money to pagan temples.
    It is found nowhere in the Bible.

Tell them YOUR truth, you mean....
    You still don't know what truth is.

Interesting how selective your memory is. Except when it suits you to remember.
    You have nothing. If you did, you would have already presented it. Just more fantasy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    No, they are not. Christian living is obedient living.
    You have absolutely NO idea about their (or anyone's) "obedience" -- unless you go around with your binocs, peeking into bedroom windows.
    I am still waiting for an answer to those famous "broken chromosomes."
    "Diethylstilbestrol (DES), a synthetic estrogen, inhibits mitosis in mammalian cells and causes chromosome lagging or malorientation during recovery. Electron microscopy indicates that DES causes disruption of the mitotic spindle, centriole elongation, and unusual chromosome associations due to interkinetochore microtubules."
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3913...20microtubules.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 10:52 AM
    I'm going off of what you said. "She is legally married to a woman." That is plainly being disobedient to the Bible's definition of marriage. To be plainly disobedient to God is far removed from loving God. If I am cheating on my wife, I can't plead, "But I was baptized as an infant and attended a Lutheran grade school. Besides, I give money to charity and help other people." Yes, but it is rebellion against God.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2021, 10:52 AM
    You have nothing. If you did, you would have already presented it. Just more fantasy.
    Oh I have something, Jl, and you know it. I'm waiting for you to acknowledge what you already know. In the meantime, you can sweat a little.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 10:58 AM
    Sure you are. Just like any day now you are going to explain why you cut off the quote from Jesus in order to be deceitful. I'll post it AGAIN. You see, that's how it works. If someone seems to be deceitful, then you post it so they have a chance to clear up what might have been a simple misunderstanding. I have given you that chance multiple times. I don't play the "I'm waiting for the right time" game.

It's very simple. In the first quote, Jesus is speaking in the present tense of his time on earth. He did not come then for judgement but rather for salvation. The second speaks of the coming day of judgement when He will judge.

In a gross truncation of a quote which reminds me of your Aquinas debacle, you intentionally misrepresented what He said. The entire quote very nicely answers your question. It is startling that you did not, I suppose, bother to read it for yourself.

"47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. (present tense JL)

48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. (future tense JL)"
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 11:08 AM
    To be plainly disobedient to God is far removed from loving God.
    Do you eat beef fat along with the meat? Bible says no. Do you eat shrimp? Bible says no. Do you eat pork? Bible says no. Do you drink a shake when eating a cheeseburger? No mixing of milk and meat! Have you ever masturbated? (another no-no)

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 11:24 AM
    No one is casting a stone, but you are doing those ladies no favors by telling them their lifestyle is fine with God. Give your opinion if you want to, but at least be honest enough to admit that it does not agree with the teaching of the Bible.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 11:36 AM
    No one is casting a stone, but you are doing those ladies no favors by telling them their lifestyle is fine with God. Give your opinion if you want to, but at least be honest enough to admit that it does not agree with the teaching of the Bible.
    I don't tell them their lifestyle is fine. The NT does.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 11:38 AM
    It does? The NT says two women living together in marriage is fine? Where?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 29, 2021, 11:51 AM
    You can accept the sin in "their life" (putting up with it). Promoting such behavior, why?
    Commit yourself to Christ Jesus.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 11:56 AM
    It does? The NT says two women living together in marriage is fine? Where?
    The Bible doesn't ban homosexuality. If you know anything about history and cultures, homosexuality was part of society's fabric during Jesus' time on earth. The word "homosexual" didn't wiggle into the Bible until 1946.

Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi -- and, atypically, unmarried. John was the disciple whom Jesus loved. Only one disciple had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in Jesus' heart. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, John sits next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom He loved standing at the foot of the cross on which He was dying, He said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then He said to John, 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

Growing numbers of the LGBT+ community are or have become followers of Jesus – lay and even ordained. If Christian churches would more openly accept, embrace, and love them, even more in the LGBT+ community would become Christians.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 12:05 PM
    Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi -- and, atypically, unmarried. John was the disciple whom Jesus loved. Only one disciple had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in Jesus' heart. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, John sits next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing at the foot of the cross on which He was dying, He said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then He said to John, 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."
    Jesus was not a formal rabbi, which is to say trained in a rabbinical school. He never married because He knew where His life was heading. It's really sickening that you can read what you did and come up with the conclusion that Jesus had a homosexual lover. That is stated NOWHERE in scripture and would have certainly been presented as a slam-dunk in the charges against Him during His trial. The uniform testimony of the Bible is that homosexual behavior is sinful. It is nowhere described as acceptable to God.

Your idea is strictly the conjecture of a person desperate to come up with some small shred of support for her own ideas.

Apr 29, 2021, 12:09 PM
    If Christian churches would more openly accept,
    A person doesn't join a Church, you are born into it.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 12:11 PM
    "Diethylstilbestrol (DES), a synthetic estrogen, inhibits mitosis in mammalian cells and causes chromosome lagging or malorientation during recovery. Electron microscopy indicates that DES causes disruption of the mitotic spindle, centriole elongation, and unusual chromosome associations due to interkinetochore microtubules."
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3913...20microtubules.
    You do realize that nowhere in the relatively short article you referenced does it say that DES causes transgenderism or even, for that matter, mentions TG or "broken chromosomes"? In other words, it provides your idea with no support at all.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 12:28 PM
    You do realize that nowhere in the relatively short article you referenced does it say that DES causes transgenderism or even, for that matter, mentions TG or "broken chromosomes"? In other words, it provides your idea with no support at all.
    Not even "disruption of the mitotic spindle, centriole elongation, and unusual chromosome associations due to interkinetochore microtubules"?

This was supposed to get your scientific mind interested enough in DES and what it is so you will investigate on your own. Guess I'll have to spoon-feed you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 12:34 PM
    Here ya go, JL.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/religi...s-transgender/

https://transfemscience.org/articles...rans-etiology/

Apr 29, 2021, 12:48 PM
    Here ya go, WG.
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=who+is...ANNTA1&PC=U531

https://www.debate.org/opinions/is-it-wrong-to-be-lgbt

You should not have a relationship with the World. “Do not love the world or the things in the world.” Love for the World Pushes Out Love for the Father
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2021, 12:55 PM
    Not even "disruption of the mitotic spindle, centriole elongation, and unusual chromosome associations due to interkinetochore microtubules"?
    Nope.

This was supposed to get your scientific mind interested enough in DES and what it is so you will investigate on your own. Guess I'll have to spoon-feed you.
    I have some bad news for you. I was a science major and a science teacher. You are not able to spoon feed anyone.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2021, 12:55 PM
    Broken chromosomes:
    If a karyotype* shows a usual number and structure of chromosome set, it is known as a normal karyotype. Abnormal karyotype shows an unusual number or structurally malformed chromosomes in the karyotype.

*A karyotype is an individual's collection of chromosomes. (Karyotyping is the process by which photographs of chromosomes are taken in order to determine the chromosome complement of an individual.)
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2021, 12:58 PM
    If someone seems to be deceitful, then you post it so they have a chance to clear up what might have been a simple misunderstanding.
    Do you practice what you preach, Jl? I think not.

When will you post what shows your fraudulent nature?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On faith [ 1 Answers ]

Properly understood, faith is the humble acknowledgment that we do not know everything about anything. Or, to put it more plainly, faith is a rational inference (or a “belief”), drawn from a long history of prior human experience, which dictates that there is always more for us to learn on any...

Have a little faith in me [ 6 Answers ]

We keep getting into fights! Last night kept escalating until we broke up and then Decided to salvage what we had! I am always depressed and I don't know why? I never have faith in the Fact that he cares (we are long distance) and I never seem to be able Just to "have fun." He doesn't know...

Faith [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I hope that I can get answers to some questions that I have and hope that I can answer some for you.

Faith [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on having faith? Faith to make it through a rough time? Faith that all will be well in the end? A scripture? Kind words? Anything? How do you cope? Please.

View more questions Search