Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #61

    Jan 19, 2021, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yeah. Only equivalent to the population of three Alabamas. Go figure.
    I dearly love my hardworking, dedicated Asian, Filipino, African, and Mexican healthcare providers!
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #62

    Jan 19, 2021, 06:57 PM
    I dearly love my hardworking, dedicated Asian, Filipino, African, and Mexican healthcare providers!
    I'm glad you do, but that has nothing to do with illegal immigration.
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #63

    Jan 19, 2021, 07:01 PM
    you mean like this ?

    Health Care Worker Certification | USCIS

    That worker would not be an illegal
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,303, Reputation: 10854
    Expert
     
    #64

    Jan 20, 2021, 10:22 AM
    That's pretty much the whole point Tom. There is a procedure in place already to process migrants and further certify those with skills. It just has to be properly used.
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #65

    Jan 20, 2021, 03:02 PM
    And again .... no one has an issue with legal immigration . 10s of thousands bum rushing the boarder is intolerable . If they are here on a visa program they are not illegal
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #66

    Jan 20, 2021, 03:07 PM
    no one has an issue with legal immigration . 10s of thousands bum rushing the boarder is intolerable . If they are here on a visa program they are not illegal
    It's just amazing that it has to be said over and over again. It's as though the liberal dems have decided that regardless of what the truth is, they just have to be right.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #67

    Jan 20, 2021, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    10s of thousands bum rushing the boarder is intolerable.
    Why are they?
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #68

    Jan 20, 2021, 03:29 PM
    Who were these illegals you said saved your life? You haven't identified them.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #69

    Jan 20, 2021, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Who were these illegals you said saved your life? You haven't identified them.
    It would not be in their best interests if I IDed them.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #70

    Jan 20, 2021, 04:14 PM
    Not names. Just some description of how you knew they were illegals.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #71

    Jan 20, 2021, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Not names. Just some description of how you knew they were illegals.
    They told me. That's why I got a master's in counseling psych -- people tell me very personal things. E.g., I was helping one older patron look for a non-fiction book. He bent over (I'm short) and whispered to me that he had started to drink his own urine to recapture any vitamins that might have been "expelled". One day a patron came in, threw her upper body across the circ counter, put her arms over her head, and groaned. "I just can't go on. Help me!" I pulled her aside to a quiet corner and talked briefly with her. That's the day I knew my future lay in counseling.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #72

    Jan 20, 2021, 04:35 PM
    WHO told you? You are saying that certified med personnel just decided to come up and tell you that they were illegal aliens?
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #73

    Jan 20, 2021, 04:39 PM
    Why are they?
    Because some organizer in Honduras tells them they can escape poverty and that when Quid is President that he will open the borders to them . They don't just decide to start walking north . Someone is organizing the caravans . They are told they can claim asylum even though there is nothing in US law that permits people to be granted asylum for economic reasons .

    I know one of the organizing group names . Pueblo Sin Fronteras .And they are funded by George Soros 'Open Society Foundations .'
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #74

    Jan 20, 2021, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You are saying that certified med personnel just decided to come up and tell you that they were illegal aliens?
    No, YOU made that leap.
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 565, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #75

    Jan 20, 2021, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No, YOU made that leap.
    I can't believe he made that comment. He says the most ridiculous things when he jousts with you. God knows what he'll want next - photo IDs, SSNs, affadavits?
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #76

    Jan 20, 2021, 08:00 PM
    I asked, " Just some description of how you knew they were illegals." You answered, "They told me. That's why I got a master's in counseling psych -- people tell me very personal things." I concluded, "You are saying that certified med personnel just decided to come up and tell you that they were illegal aliens?" So yeah, when you claim that you knew they were illegals because, "They told," you, then people do tend to conclude that...they told you they were illegal aliens. I know. Shocking isn't it?

    I supposed they were certified med personnel because you say they saved your life. I think we can safely assume that a custodian, hair stylist, or cab driver didn't accomplish that.

    But maybe you meant they actually told you they were Dallas Cowboys fans? I think we are back to another of those "modest income making more than a quarter mil a year" kind of statements, or those half-baked and inaccurate Aquinas quotes. Truthfully, I think you interchange legal and illegal immigrants in your mind so much that you just routinely exchange one for the other in conversations here.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #77

    Jan 20, 2021, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I concluded, "You are saying that certified med personnel just decided to come up and tell you that they were illegal aliens
    Your conclusion is incorrect.
    I supposed they were certified med personnel because you say they saved your life. I think we can safely assume that a custodian, hair stylist, or cab driver didn't accomplish that.
    There were no hair stylists or cab drivers involved.
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,431, Reputation: 155
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #78

    Jan 21, 2021, 12:38 AM
    Your conclusion is incorrect.
    I still think that was exactly what you were saying. It would seem you painted yourself into a corner by trying to claim that illegals saved your life. Now you are trying to retreat from saying that the med personnel who worked on you were illegals. Well, you can't have it both ways. The people who saved your life were either legal med personnel or the medical equivalent of migrant farm workers.

    Rather than the usual protests of, "I didn't say A, I said B," why not just explain how it was that illegal immigrants saved your life? Or perhaps you just got the story mixed up?
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,303, Reputation: 10854
    Expert
     
    #79

    Jan 21, 2021, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Because some organizer in Honduras tells them they can escape poverty and that when Quid is President that he will open the borders to them . They don't just decide to start walking north . Someone is organizing the caravans . They are told they can claim asylum even though there is nothing in US law that permits people to be granted asylum for economic reasons .

    I know one of the organizing group names . Pueblo Sin Fronteras .And they are funded by George Soros 'Open Society Foundations .'
    Business Lobby: Amnesty Is Good for CEOs and Government (breitbart.com)

    Cheap labor, think where the products for American box stores comes from.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,986, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #80

    Jan 21, 2021, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I still think that was exactly what you were saying. It would seem you painted yourself into a corner by trying to claim that illegals saved your life. Now you are trying to retreat from saying that the med personnel who worked on you were illegals. Well, you can't have it both ways. The people who saved your life were either legal med personnel or the medical equivalent of migrant farm workers.

    Rather than the usual protests of, "I didn't say A, I said B," why not just explain how it was that illegal immigrants saved your life? Or perhaps you just got the story mixed up?
    My FIRST quote: "I'd be singing hymns in heaven if it weren't for immigrants and most likely a few illegal immigrants."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

visa under VE Subclass 175 skilled (Migrant)Independent [ 0 Answers ]

Can a refused visa under above clause be reapplied

When my ford focus to caravan there are no flashers on caravan all other ligts work [ 0 Answers ]

When my ford focus ghia 03 plate is connected to mt caravan all lights work apart from flashes

My 87 Dodge caravan is getting 13 MPG what's up with that [ 1 Answers ]

I have tuned it up new air filter new temp sensor new radiator, tires, thermostat looked for vac leaks

Caravan 99 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have dodge caravan 99. I have starting problem in the winter time. When I am starting some time it's start but some time it show the click sound, but if you try couple times, some time it's start. I check the battery, battery is OK. Please tell me how to figure out this problem. ...


View more questions Search