Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anesthesians Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 12:39 AM
    How to write an business circulars?
    Acquire me as soon as possible with the layout to write an circular?

Also provide me the information about INTONATION, CLARITY.STRESS ,RHYTHYM, PITCH in effective communication?

Anup chowdhury

Biotechnology student

India:)

As I have got examination not very far and reply my query.
    (THANKING'S)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Not quite sure about what you are asking here.
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 01:33 AM
    What do you mean by business circular? Are you speaking about a letter of introduction or advertising?
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 01:54 AM
    I notice that you posted this under the topic of "Art." If it is for advertising, then what a person will need to do in order to advertise a business by using a flyer or what sometimes is called a "circular", than basically what you you need to have on the circular is your business that you do, at least your first name and your contact information, such as phone number and/or email address.

I would also use such things as color in the ink that you use. As, well as making the circular small, so as to stand out from most of them that are regular paper size, such as 8&1/2" x 11". Also, I would put it on thin card stock and not on paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Write protection [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of transferring software from one hard drive to another. Copying i.e. dragging the icon from one menue to anotheris no problem.Erasing the software from the copied-off hard drive becomes a problem. There are files that are file protected and don't want to be erased. A arning...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Can only write to rewritablecd's [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having trouble burning music or vcd's using normal cd's. I have tried several different makes, Maxell TDK and Phillips, sometimes they work but not often (power calibration error). I have tried using Nero 6, easy cd writer and I have just found out that if I use rewriteable cd's then...

View more questions Search