Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PandaBEAR101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Some Insight on Strange Symptoms
    I am a 21 year old female, 5'3", 190 pounds. A little over two years ago I weighed 120 and was put on depo provera as a medical treatment. After gaining 70 pounds in less than a year, I was taken off the shot about 14 months ago. In the last 6 months I have noticed my hands and feet are considerably swollen. My feet are so large, I can't even find properly fitting shoes and a ring I once wore on my ring finger, will not even fit on my pinky finger anymore. I also have a constant un-quenchable thirst. I find that I am often lethargic, and I cannot keep a consistent sleep pattern. I exercise about twice a week, and eat fairly healthy, even though I can't seem to lose any of this weight. Is there some underlying issue here, or is it after effects of the shot, even though it has been over a year since I got off it?
    PandaBEAR101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 08:42 AM
    I should also mention that after eating, I often feel very nauseous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things going well just looking for some more insight [ 8 Answers ]

Hey Folks... I had a few posts the lat few weeks everything Has been going well with me and my girlfriend lately. I wanted a bit more advice. Lately when I am with my girlfriend and her friends she’s way more affectionate than when we are alone. Im not saying this is def a bad thing just...

Need some insight here [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, I need some insight here.. Well, it's been now nearly two months since my ex broke up with me... it's been hurtful.. but I have been there before and the help I got from various sources, especially this website truly did help. At this stage.. I got over the grieving I do believe......

In need of insight [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a string of bad luck. Can you tell me if it is coming to a end soon. Any information would dbe helpful. So what does the future hold for us? Thank you for your time. Carolyn

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search