Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casper1962 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Does this mean no 2nd date?
    OK.. last Friday l went on a date with a girl and decide to go another date this Friday.. l call her Monday and everything seem fine.. then today l called again and she told me that her sister called and they only see each other about 1 time a mouth l hope l understand.( which l do) but.. then after that she didn't say anything about making it up to me or call you later..
    Should l wait and see if she call back next week and what to get together? ( l been calling her ) or should l try calling her back next week and see about getting together ?

:eek: it did seem we were getting along and she did kiss me on the first date.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Let her call or message u ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy acts different after 2nd date [ 12 Answers ]

Well, I'm a girl... and I really really really like this guy. He asked me on 2 dates... and the 2nd, he cuddled and held hands for about 2 hours straight... but ever since then, he's been acting differently. He calls me, but only talks for about 5 minutes, and when I call him he always says he'll...

Will a relationship last after making out on 2nd date [ 3 Answers ]

Have been dating this gut for 3 weeks but somehow things happened so fast and we made out the time I visited him at his place. Am kind of worried he may think am being cheap. Though he still communicates and wants us to meet again

2nd date tips [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I took a wonderful woman on a first date last week, and we are going out again tomorrow. The first date was great! Had a great breakfast, and a fun time doing quite a few things. She does seem interested in me, and I am very interested in her. We are playing golf tomorrow, but I want...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search