Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    luckylwsw's Avatar
    luckylwsw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 29, 2019, 12:52 PM
    Where to purchase replacement transformer
    I have a Payne air handler model 517EN036. Need a new transformer. It has 2-05813-1A Foster 15273 on it. Can't seem to find one online. Please let me know where I can purchase a replacement. Thanks
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

    Apr 29, 2019, 07:30 PM
    A transformer should have a tag that states input and output voltage. Most are 120 VAC IN and 24 VAC OUT. Any HVAC supplier should be able to match it.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    Apr 30, 2019, 11:58 AM
    Agreed, any parts supplier in your area, and /or your local dealer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

24V HVAC transformer replacement part [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Basler 24V 40VA 60Hz Class 2 HVAC transformer that is not putting out 24V. Checking 120V going in but nothing coming out. Looking to replace part but it seems to be vintage today. Can any transformer of these specs be used for replacement?

Track lighting transformer replacement tjn1150 [ 1 Answers ]

Track lighting transformer replacement TJN150

Replacement cost for a transformer [ 5 Answers ]

I Had The Transformer Replaced And Was Charged $212.00. Transformer-$123.00 & Balance Labor. It Is A 3 Ton Heat Pump. Appears High To Me But I Was In A Bind. Anyone Have Idea On This.

View more questions Search