Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Apr 19, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Haunted in my dreams?
    All right the last few months I've been almost afraid to sleep. I keep having there dreams of a war. I'm fighting in it and every time I am scared senseless by this... well I can't explain it. I remember this thing from a bad child experience. A relative of mine died and I never got to see him after he died. Now every bad dream I see this horrible almost zombie thing. He attacks me and I'm always unable to move. I wake up sometimes in extreme pain and in a few times my heart goes haywire and I get dizzy. This thing is what ends almost all my dreams. It comes when I least expect it. He looks african or something. He gets stuck in my head for days at times what do I do?? :o
    Marcusstorm Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jvibe101
    Alright the last few months I've been almost afraid to sleep. I keep having there dreams of a war. I'm fighting in it and every time I am scared senseless by this... well I can't explain it. I remember this thing from a bad child experience. A relative of mine died and I never got to see him after he died. Now every bad dream I see this horrible almost zombie thing. He attacks me and I'm always unable to move. I wake up sometimes in extreme pain and in a few times my heart goes haywire and I get dizzy. This thing is what ends almost all my dreams. It comes when I least expect it. He looks african or something. He gets stuck in my head for days at times what do I do?????:o
    The best thing to do is talk to someone whether it's a counsellor or just a phone line. Just to get it out. The best thing to do when you have a problem is to sp0eak out about it. It may make it worse in your dreams for a little while because it will be constantly in your mind but once you get over that hurdle you'll be okay.. xx How old are you?
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2007, 11:33 AM
    17.. thanks
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 20, 2007, 11:36 AM
    When I was younger I used to have horrible nightmares. What my couselor taught me to do was take control of your dreams. Tell yourself that you aren't in war but you are at an amusment park and the zombie is hugging you. Make your dreams funny.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 01:16 PM
    You aren't taking any new meds, are you? I started giving my daughter an OTC that the doctor said to try for seasonal allergies and suddenly she started having bad dreams. Stopped the med - stopped the bad dreams.

Sometimes stress can manifest itself in your dreams, too. Marcusstorm and robertsqueen made good suggestions. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams about ex [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I...

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search