Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat555lady Posts: 88, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 03:48 PM
    To all those that answer my questions
    One part of this service that I don't like is that it will not let me rate all those who answer the questions for some reason. You have to wait and rate several other people first before rating them again which I don't like. So for all those people who answer my questions and don't receive ratings and thanks I thank you all every time.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
    That's sweet of you :)
    Thanks Kat.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Most of us don't worry about ratings, I actually never look at who rates me and how. Most others don't either.

But thanks for the nice words, it means a lot to hear a thank you sometimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Can anyone tell me the answer to the 3 questions that trouble my heart? [ 4 Answers ]

Question 1 Will all my financial worries be solved soon, if so how soon? Question 2 The relationship on which I am in, is it the one? Question 3 How soon till Ashley comes home?

Why with all the readers they view but don't answer questions [ 7 Answers ]

Need to know why readers on askme only view requests and don't answer. Reni

View more questions Search