Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iantha7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:33 AM
    What is the price of old coins
    How much is a 1912 penny with the wheat on the back worth?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 10:12 AM
    If it's in good condition, about $30. Try this site for more info. Collectible Treasures Antique and Collectibles: Lincoln Cents - Wheat Penny 1909 Thru 1919

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coins [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how much, a 1999 Pennsylvania quarter with a S mint is worth, also I would like to no how much a dime that was made in 1912 is worth? I have a tape , a hunting tape, that has dale earnhardt on it, he gets a big deer could someone tell me what it may be...

Selling rare US coins on eBay [ 6 Answers ]

I've attended trade shows, visited coin dealers, done all of my due diligence, but have been unable to come up with a reliable source for wholesale rare US coins to sell on eBay. I prefer to sell PCGS or NGC certified rare coins, as those bring in the most money. Does anyone know who I can contact...

Flipping Coins, Seeking Heads [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I know if I flip a coin the chances are 50/50 that I will get either heads or tails. Let's say I get tails. What are the chances that I will get heads the second toss? I understand at one level it's 50/50 each toss... but still I feel there should be at least a slightly greater...

Coins collection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Can anyone tell me any website which stores the info of the old coins? And their present market cost?

Coins [ 1 Answers ]

I found a chinese coin in which it says ten dollars. It looks like it's made of nickel and it has a copper center. It also says hong kong on the bottom. 1994 is the year and chinese letters on the top. How much is it worth and can I exchange it at the foreign currency place.

View more questions Search