Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamgurl068 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Torn between my ex and my fiancé
    I am engaged and I don't love him I am still in love with my kids daddy and my kids daddy is still in love with me what should I do even though that my kids daddy is in jail for 2 more years should I wait on him or what because I think if you love somebody you would wait so please tell me if I am going to do the right thing
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Well if you are not in love and don't love your current fiancé, then what are you doing with him?

You know what is the right thing to do!

Can you wait 2 years for your ex, the father of your kids?
    julesz7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:26 AM
    My advice... get out of the relationship you are in at the moment. Put yourself in the guys position and realise that you wouldn't like to be with somebody who cares for another person. Concentrate on your kids and don't just be with somebody for the sake of having a companion. Good luck and follow your heart!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamgurl068
    i am engaged and i dont love him
    This is absolutely all you had to write.

do not marry this person. you will not be happy yourself and you will knowingly do something AWFUL to another person who deserves better. Yes, it will be ugly to break off the engagement. But it is needed.

As for waiting for the person you love... well, only you can decide whether that relationship is healthy and loving.

But as for your current relationship, end it. All you are doing is creating an illusion that cannot stand the test of time. It will result in both of you being unhappy. And your fiancée deserves a legitimate chance at finding someone that loves him. Right now, you are in his way.

Do what is right. Walk away. No brainer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Torn between the 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 years old and there is this guy that the past 6 to 7 months We've been talking but he never seemed to want to be my boyfriend so it made me want him even more! Time went by and now he is in love with me but sometimes I feel I waited to long for him and now I lost interest,but I think...

Torn Meniscus [ 4 Answers ]

My husband was just told he has a torn meniscus and has to have surgery. His surgery date is April 2nd. How serious is the operation? What is the recovery time? I am concerned he is sheltering me from the truth...

I'm torn. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We dated a short while before this and it ended because he went away to school and he thought It wouldn't work out. I was heart broken and I tried to move on by dating other people. Nine months later we started talking everyday, he came to visit every...

Torn cv boot [ 2 Answers ]

I took my car to a mechanic and was recently told that I have a signicantly torn CV boot that requires an complete axle replacement. I am strapped for cash until June and am wondering "what is the worst that could happen" if I replace the axle later vs. now. I would appreciate any honest feedback....

Torn about my ex-gf [ 7 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend about 5 months ago. We broke up mainly because she was starting a new school and would be very busy. We both still had feelings for each other, and there were some moments after the break up where we almost did get back together, but for some reason or another...

View more questions Search