Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casper1962 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 11:52 PM
    What the rule on start dating relationship?
    :confused: OK.. l just start dating after 4 years and went out with a girl last Friday.. and here what happen.

We meet at mcd's and went to a movie ( the reaping ) and at the movie l hold her hand and ended up with my arms around her.. at the end of the movie and as we got up.. she kiss me.. ( oh! Made sure that didn't touch chest or private areas ) then after that we spent most of the night talking about what we whated in relationship and mostly her kids.. and told her l really don't what to meeet kids until l see what are relationship goes and she agree. Plus we did a little more holding a and some kissing . ( but not any farther than that) and after that date we decide to go out again this Friday. April 20..

L thought of doing something on the romance side.. like a picnic at a park or near a camping area. Since we both like camping.. ( is that a good idea for a 2nd date? )

If any one what to help me.. with this since l haven't dated for long time.. if you like to chat on Yahoo message with me about that my user name is Mr_casper62
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2007, 12:14 AM
    I think your idea is fab!
    Go for it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating a married man who's in a polyamory relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have been dating a married man but he is in an open relationship and practices " polyamory ". For those who do not know what polyamory is, its when a person or couple are interested in sharing their love with one or more people. There's more to it. Like I said, I have been dating this...

How do I start dating again? [ 5 Answers ]

I need to meet more people guys mostly, how do I do it? Any suggestions? Do I go up to them? Do I not? What are the limits?What works best for you? Please leave an answer

How to start over after along term relationship [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know how to feel for someone else.

View more questions Search