Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carrie28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Periodic table.positives and negatives
    I am just starting my chemistry course, and I need help finding the positive and negative elements of the periodic table.. any help would be great.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Positive and negative in which respect?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

English : use of multiple negatives in a sentence. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. Can someone please clarify the meaning of the following sentence for me: "I have never seen an episode of this program that was not better then the previous one." Does the above statement mean that the newest episode is always better then the previous episode, or does it mean...

Periodic inventory [ 3 Answers ]

What is the journal entry for this under the periodic inventory system: Sold goods on account for $21,000 and made cash sales of $18,000. This is what I think it is. Is this correct or is there more to it? Dr. Cash 18,800 Dr. A/R 21,000 Cr. Sales 39,800

Periodic Table of the Elements - Age/level appropriate teaching [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently looking for resources to teach the concepts of the Periodic Table of the Elements. Would you please share with me some good websites that will help me to tutor a youngster in Grade 9 Science? Thank you.

Periodic table of elements [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I need teaching strategies on how to teach the periodic table of elements.. I teach special education so it has to be hands on stuff as well as small group... web quests etc.. do I put them in groups? Or just do the first 10? I really need help! Thank you

Hoping results are false negatives [ 5 Answers ]

Hello-I wnted to see if others have shared in my frustrations and have any advice. I had my last af the 26th of sept. I am always irregular so this came as no surprise except now I am hoping I am pregnant. I have been experiencing these symptoms: extreme mood swings, very tired at night, sore...

View more questions Search