Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michigui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2018, 09:16 PM
    Does anybody know if there's a book written in english AND french?
    Not like a traduction!
    For example, one character is english and the other is french and instead of translating everything in one language we can just read both at the same time..
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Sep 24, 2018, 05:52 AM
    Hello

Are you referring to Bilingual books written in both French and English like theses

( https://www.amazon.com/ideas/amzn1.a.../13C44GJO6YJ7F )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Written Sanskrit Translation [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone be able to translate the sanskrit word so 'ham into written sanskrit? I would like to get a tattoo and have found it in a scanned english-sanskrit dictionary but am not able to print it out. Thank you very much Jillian

English to written Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me- I'd like to find the following in written Sanskrit- Dance like nobody's watching Love like you've never been hurt Sing like nobody's listening Live like it's heaven on earth. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

English to written sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

hi im getting a tattoo done in a couple of weeks and I would really like to have Love Laugh Live Breathe translated into sanskrit. Would anybody be able to help translate it for me or know of any good websites with the correct translation i could get it from, that would be great. thanks :)

English to written Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My english is not so good, also please forgive me false grammatic. I want to translate into written Sanskrit. "Loves tells above all to accept itself in such a way as one is actual." Can someone help me? Thank you Claudia

View more questions Search