Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2018, 04:53 AM
    Rechargeable Batteries / Cordless Drill
    Have a Mastercraft 14.4V Cordless Drill, came with 2 Rechargeable Batteries.. One died last fall, now the other is showing signs of loosing it's charge to quickly.. Is there a source out there where Replacement Rechargeable Batteries can be had? Not necessarily same brand... Drill is 10 yrs old now, Yes it's been well used.. If we can get away with just Replacing the Batteries that would be the Ticket, Cheers Thanks..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2018, 05:12 AM
    Everything I have read is that the batteries are obsolete and no other batteries will fit.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2018, 05:03 AM
    Here in the US, there is a chain of stores called Batteries Plus that can rebuild your battery packs. I did this several years ago for my old 12V drill.
    Hopefully there is something like this in Canada.

Good luck,
    WallyH
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2018, 06:51 AM
    I think Batteriesplus also has individual Batteries, See if you can open pack without damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cordless rechargeable hand vacuum cleaners [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to purchase an expensive, top of the line cordless rechargeable hand vacuum cleaner. I would appreciate information as to explanation concerning the Loss of power while the item is sitting on the shelf. How can I purchase a cordless rechargeable hand vacuum cleaner with a RECENT...

Memory with Rechargeable Batteries [ 1 Answers ]

Which kinds of batteries do you have to be concerned about memory? I know on ni-cads i.e. my electric tooth brush, I am supposed to run it all the way out every six months. Why does it not hold the memory after each use? Is is okay to charge my cell phone (li-ion) each day or should I let it run...

Rechargeable batteries [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Racal Dust filter mask I use in my woodturning. It is a simple motor in a mask that blows a stream of fresh air through a filter. The product is no longer made but is still very serviceable but the rechargeable battery pack needs replacing. The only information I have is as follows:...

Memory Reset for Rechargeable Panasonic Cordless Phone Battery [ 0 Answers ]

I was recently experiencing terrible performance of the handset battery for my cordless Panasonic KX-TG2730S (or KX-TG2730) telephone. I searched the user manuals and the Panasonic website for a solution but could not find one. So I called Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 to see if there was anything...

View more questions Search