Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkiehl77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Cost Estimate on Used Lawn Mower
    What would the estimated cost be for a Used 1993, Sears Craftsman, 44" Riding Lawn Mower, in excellent condition?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 09:02 AM
    A 14 year old mower could have a lot of hours on it. The hours are a bit more important than the actual age. Engine type and size would be more helpful but I'd put this around $250. You can buy new mowers with 13.5 hp for $850, that might also be a wise consideration.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Apr 18, 2007, 10:21 AM
    I would put the estimate a bit higher at 400-600 with a few considerations.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I look for in a riding lawn mower? [ 2 Answers ]

My back yard is failry big and uneven. I've had riding mowers before but kind of hand-me-downs that had a lot of ware on them for what I thought was a decent price. It's time for what will be my third and I want a new one but don't know really what to look for or what brand I would want to...

Tractor lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Wizard lawn mower with a Briggs & Stratton engine that was ran with low oil I don't know much about engines but when I stripped it the piston arm has sheared at the end I can't see any other damage so my problem is I need to replace the piston but I can't see any no on the piston all I...

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

Lawn mower problems [ 1 Answers ]

My lawn mower won't start. The rope won't pull, well, it pulled once them nothing. There is gas and oil in the appropate places.Help I want to mulch leaves.

View more questions Search