Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSB Solutions Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Business For Sale in the great Smokey Mtns
    Anyone interested in buying a business in TN? Turnkey operation includes website. Here's the website:

Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store

You can also email me privately for more details.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 08:31 PM
    And it gets the official "Fr_Chuck" seal of approval, I stopped by the other day and it is a nice store.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Thanks for the offer.

You might want to broaden out your advertising for free, that the business is for sale.

Here is a good Christian site where you could do that:

Christian Forum :: Classified Ads Index

If you put Clough Quad Cities into a Google search, the ads for my businesses should occupy the first three or four pages. They are all free! You could advertise that way also, if you choose to do that.

I looked for the business as being for sale, and I couldn't find it in a Google search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to market the sale of your small business [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have suggestions or know of any networking type of avenues to market a small business for sale? It's a family owned Christian Supply and Bookstore near Knoxville, TN. To give you a better idea, the website is: Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store We currently have it listed...

Smokey Engine and losing brake fluid [ 4 Answers ]

I have a corolla 94 XE and is acting kind of weird. The engine is taking out a lot of grey or white smoke and its losing brake fluids. I noticed that when the fluid is gone, the smoke is gone too. What could be the problem? :confused:

Nasty smokey smells! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! My partner smokes in my house. He isn't here this evening and I can really notice the smell! How do I get rid of it? I have tried febreezing everything, I had the windows open for a while but its freezing so I shut them again! :confused:

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search