Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2017, 06:22 PM
    Hildebeast Clintons work of fiction,- What Happened.
    Hillary's sour grapes are absolutely epic! Enough sour whine for the entire world.
    Regardless, I actually have the scoop on the REAL reason Hillary lost: Astrology: Venus was in retrograde, and Mars ascendant!
    Well, OK, no - the real reason Hillary lost is she's a dismal candidate with no message other than "it's my turn, and I'm a woman who will be Obama 2.0, so elect me" - and who doesn't give a rip about national security (certified incompetent by the FBI no less), lies every time she opens her mouth, gets our Ambassadors and heroes killed, blames everyone and everything else for her own failures, and is utterly corrupt through and through. She's bonkers enough that in an interview just yesterday, asked if she did enough on her own to lose the election, her reply was "well, no!" So far she's pretty much blamed everyone and everything.
    Ok, If we just short circuit this. Here is the list of people who did not cause Hillary to lose, according to Hillary that is:
    1. Hillary Clinton
    More importantly, someone call the WAAAAAAAAAaaaaa-mbulance! Last I knew, Hillary has blamed (in no particular order):
    The Constitution
    The Electoral College
    • Democrats
    • Bernie Sanders for 'resorting to innuendo and impugning my character'.
    • Bernie Sander's supporter's fault too, for: 'harassing my supporters online' with attacks that were 'ugly and more than a little sexist.'
    • Trump
    • Jill Stein (Green Party Candidate)
    • The Macedonians (no joke!)
    Chief Justice John Roberts
    • DNC for supposedly being broke
    • The Russians [1]
    • GOP Leader Mitch McConnell's fault: for putting partisanship ahead of national security: 'McConnell knew better,' Hillary slammed, 'but he did it anyway.'
    • Vladimir Putin: 'I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy,' she rants, 'right under our noses – and that he'd get away with it.'
    • Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder: 'odious hypocrite' ...aiding and abetting Putin...'I had to face not just one America-bashing misogynist, but three. I'd have to get by Putin and Assange as well..
    • Angry people
    • Hateful people
    • American people
    • White people
    • Talk Radio
    • I tripped!
    • Huma & Weiner
    • Women
    • Women's March marchers
    • Women Who Caved To Pressure From Fathers, Husbands
    • Misogynists
    • Fake News
    • The media in general: 'Many in the political media can't bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump,' she fumed, 'from providing him free airtime to giving my emails three times more coverage than all the issues affecting people's lives combined.'
    • New York Times specificially for: for reporting on her emails in such a relentless way that it 'affected the outcome of the election.'
    • "propaganda channels" in the media [1]
    • Fox News [1]
    • Infowars [1]
    • Breitbart [1]
    • Prejudice
    • Bigotry
    • Journalists for "ambush" interviews" - she names several specifically
    • Deplorable people
    • Racists
    • Vast right wing conspiracy
    • Bill Clinton
    Obama and 'I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation in the fall of 2016 warning that our democracy was under attack,' she snarls. 'Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat at the time.' She also slams Obama for telling her to 'lay off' Bernie Sanders: 'I felt like I was in a straightjacket.'
    • Her own Secret Service detail for not catching her quickly enough when she had her public seizure or whatever that was
    • Sexism
    • Comey: 'If not for the dramatic intervention of the FBI director in the final days,' she wails, 'we would have won the White House.'
    • The FBI
    • WikiLeaks
    • Facebook [1]
    • Voter ID Laws
    • Late Night Talk Shows
    • Twitter
    But I don't think she's plumbed the depths quite yet, although she's obviously close - next it'll be The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars to blame.
    -- That's scheduled for her next interview.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2017, 06:32 PM
    Smoothy, here's a thought. Scripture says God appoints rulers, so the reason might be that God wanted someoneelse for whatever purpose he had and Hilliary's agenda didn't match his plans.

When the inexplicable happens think God
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2017, 06:06 AM
    What makes this funny to everyone who did NOT vote for her... is the one person she did NOT blame so far was herself. She sees absolutely NOTHING wrong with her bizarre bitter and condescending attitude towards EVERYONE. Everyone though that Bill was a narcissist... compared to her, he was positively gregarious. She is simply the most bitter, viscous, vindictive white woman on the planet. How Bill has put up with her is beyond reason... except that she has threatened to black mail him if he ever left, and no doubt, with what we know he did... there is probably much more that we don't.

Hell she cheated Bernie out of the primary he legitimately had... everyone knows it since Wikileaks proved it... and yet she was blaming HIM for it??

WHat? Nobody else had a right to run in that primary that had a chance? Because she was ENTITLED to be president? Really, in what reality is ANYONE "ENTITLED" to be president? In this country (and many others) that has to be earned, and has to be voted on, be it parliamentary in places where its not by the public voting on that office, or but the public in other places. Exception being places line Venezuela , Cuba, NK, The old USSR, where you get to "vote" for the only person running.

Seriously... She lost, she needs to get over it, but she's had a meltdown nearly every day since... the woman is in serious need of a psychiatric evaluation and medication. The country REALLY dodged a bullet there. Rocket boy seems almost sane compared to her. I say ALMOST...because they are both in their own special class of mentally ill.

If she would just admit to herself she screwed up and was responsible herself...and quietly fade away. She'd be doing everyone a huge favor. Most of all her own family.
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2017, 03:04 PM
    I don't know why we are still speaking about her, she is history
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2017, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I don't know why we are still speaking about her, she is history
    Anywhere outside the USA I agree... but the fake news media here are still convinced it was her birthright to be President and we can't go a single day without her or that bozo Obama being in the news somewhere about something... even though both are as relevant as Nancy Pelosi's prolapsed uterus.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2017, 08:26 PM
    Maybe you should change the channel. Fox News doesn't carry water for Clinton, neither does Rush Limbaugh. I watched MSNBC and CNN all day and no mention of Clinton, who is on a book tour by the way. Very excellent football game on. You are master of the remote... use it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2017, 04:59 AM
    What are you talking about, we don't get any of that unless we watch cable and who watchs cable.
    Expert

Sep 22, 2017, 05:58 AM
    I watch cable. National Geographic and the History Channel, 1 and 2 has very excellent programming. Mountain Men, ESPN, my gosh you don't have to be stuck on the news/politics all day.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2017, 08:17 PM
    We get that free to air
    Expert

Sep 23, 2017, 06:57 AM
    WHAT! Free TV? No wonder you think Australia is a paradise! Between toad feet and free TV what more could you ask for?
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2017, 02:12 PM
    Ml you haven't heard you must live in a vacuum, sun, sand, surf, and our daily barbie with snags and beer, today in paradise the wind is blowing and the sun shinning, and Mal is in power and all is well, not a belligerent word shall be spoken
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2017, 09:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Maybe you should change the channel. Fox News doesn't carry water for Clinton, neither does Rush Limbaugh. I watched MSNBC and CNN all day and no mention of Clinton, who is on a book tour by the way. Very excellent football game on. You are master of the remote... use it.
    You can't watch a single news broadcast on CBS, ABC, NBC, NPR without their gushing all over morning both of them... NSNC and CNN are even more worthless.

Fox and Rush don't carry a facsimile of what local news should be.

Yeah Clete..I usually watch Cable stuff 90% of the time...did that to avoid Obummers nearly daily propaganda broadcasts. Thank god most of cable channels didn't carry them.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2017, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post

Yeah Clete..I usually watch Cable stuff 90% of the time...did that to avoid Obummers nearly daily propaganda broadcasts. Thank god most of cable channels didn't carry them.
    As I was explaining to Tal, we are blessed with not having to put up with that, However, because Trump puts out so much B/S we seem to hear a lot about it, still we are thousand of miles away which is a blessing in itsself, a true no Trump paradise, not even a golf course in sight. I hear CBS is going to take over one of our TV networks so I expect there will be an increase in rubbish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turning non-fiction into fiction [ 1 Answers ]

I have written an nonfiction manuscript and would like the book to become fiction based on real life. How much should I change?

I work in a healthcare facility--was what happened a HIPAA violation? [ 6 Answers ]

And I had a miscarriage so I took some time off. I informed employee health and took a fml. I only told my supervisor what was happening to me. I came back to work two Weeks later and now everybody knows I miscarried was this a HIPAA violation.

Why was obama not invited for clintons marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Why was obama not invited for recently held hillary clinton's daughter's marriage

What ever happened to getting a job based on how well you work? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a very hard and efficient worker. That dosen't matter any more. Have to have your own reliable transportation. Have to have good credit. No felonys. Can't smoke on your own time. What's the point of asking for personal and past job references if no one checks them any more. Seems to me like a...

The day Clintons illusions were swept away [ 6 Answers ]

"You mean to tell me that the success of my program and my reelection hinges on the Federal Reserve and a bunch of f…… bond traders?" He was thus forced to abandon his program before it even started, instead implementing one virtually identical to Republican proposals. He complained to his aides: ...

View more questions Search