Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 835, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #1

    Aug 26, 2017, 06:20 PM
    The Real Trump
    Trump the racist recently pardoned fellow-racist the Sheriff in Arizona whose name will not dignify this message. He was CONVICTED of ordering his police officers to stop UNITED STATES CITIZENS based on the color of their skin and how they "looked".

    Let me repeat that. The racist sheriff ordered his police officers to stop US citizens BASED ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN AND HOW THEY LOOKED. No, this is not 1930s Germany. This is America in 2017.

    Trump the racist PARDONED this evil sheriff.

    Is there any doubt left that Trump is a RACIST? Measure Trump BY HIS ACTIONS, NOT by his WORDS!


    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,321, Reputation: 10855
    Expert
     
    #2

    Aug 26, 2017, 09:08 PM
    What would you expect from a self aggrandizing racist? All this was known before he was elected though, so I guess he was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose a vote.

    The message is clear, anybody who gets in trouble, and you are on his side, he will pardon you know matter what you've done. So I guess his sycophants under investigation no longer need to worry about cutting a deal to avoid jail, or get a reduced sentence. That's my theory anyway. We'll see if he gets away with it or not.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member
     
    #3

    Aug 27, 2017, 06:10 AM
    Well Tal I hope you are not getting washed away down there in Texas. Pardoning a'holes is Presidential privilege, about the only thing he doesn't need Congress for. We will now see how presidential Trump can be
    JMAttero's Avatar
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #4

    Aug 27, 2017, 08:29 AM
    What did you say when Obama Obama released the Gitmo prisoners who KILLED American servicemen and servicewomen? How about all of the people Obama pardoned just before he left office?

    In order to not be thought of as being hypocritical, please let me know what you pasted regarding those pardons.

    Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member
     
    #5

    Aug 28, 2017, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAttero View Post
    What did you say when Obama Obama released the Gitmo prisoners who KILLED American servicemen and servicewomen?
    Hello JM:

    None of the people Obama released were CONVICTED of anything.. Joe, was CONVICTED.. Does that make any difference to you?

    excon
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member
     
    #6

    Aug 28, 2017, 07:20 AM
    Bwaaahaha

    Look at who the REAL racists are. In what world is it illegal to enforce ANY law that is on the books? In what universe do illegals have ANY right to break our laws?

    Arpio is a national HERO.

    Self agrandizing racists....that describes the entire Democrat Party. After all that's who created the KKK, BLM, and support ANTIFA terrorists.

    But then it's obvious certain Canadians are not as well educated as they claim, and certainly not as tollerant as even the Klan is, and obviously believe in socialism and dictatorship.

    Because the country clearly wanted no part of the Clinton Crime Family, and no amount of fraud and cheating was enough for them to win.
    JMAttero's Avatar
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #7

    Aug 28, 2017, 07:26 AM
    Excon - please check your facts. 330 federal CONVICTED criminals were pardoned by Obama in just his last week in office. I believe that, duing his entire 8 years, he pardoned over 1500.

    If you are referring to the GITMO prisoners, they were not convicted in a court because they were not American citizens. They were, however, prisoners who were captured on the battlefield!!

    Joe Arpiao was simply trying to enforce the existing law.

    Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,321, Reputation: 10855
    Expert
     
    #8

    Aug 28, 2017, 08:54 AM
    Was Apiao enforcing the law when he was told by a judge he was doing it unlawfully, and unconstitutionally, and to cease and desist from doing it? What about those civil suits he LOST, that had to be paid to his victims of unlawful detentions? What about the civil rights of those that he violated, with his sweeps? Just doing his job is an excuse that is no better than those Nazis who committed war crimes who said they were just following orders.

    Of course I don't expect you wingnuts to know the difference between doing your job, and doing it lawfully, or surprised that you would endorse goon squad tactics.
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 835, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #9

    Aug 28, 2017, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAttero View Post
    What did you say when Obama Obama released the Gitmo prisoners who KILLED American servicemen and servicewomen? How about all of the people Obama pardoned just before he left office?

    In order to not be thought of as being hypocritical, please let me know what you pasted regarding those pardons.

    It never fails.

    Refer to some stupid action of Trump and the Trumpites never reply directly. They ALWAYS reply with a comment on Obama or Hillary or, lately, George Washington. Shades of Kellyann Conway.

    Go figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAttero View Post
    Joe Arpiao was simply trying to enforce the existing law.

    WRONG! There is no law in this country by which a police officer is allowed to accost a US citizen because of the color of that citizen's skin or how they physically appear. In point of FACT, the law states PRECISELY the OPPOSITE!!
    JMAttero's Avatar
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #10

    Aug 28, 2017, 12:11 PM
    Athos - I must have missed your answer to the question I posed. Please go back and re-read it, and answer it, so that we can continue this discussion.

    Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    Athos's Avatar
    Athos Posts: 835, Reputation: 55
    Senior Member
     
    #11

    Aug 28, 2017, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAttero View Post
    ...so that we can continue this discussion.

    What makes you think I want to discuss anything with you? This is not a discussion.

    It is simply you using the typical Trump tactic of distracting from the FACTS!

    FACTS don't just DISAPPEAR because you don't like them.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,321, Reputation: 10855
    Expert
     
    #12

    Aug 28, 2017, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAttero View Post
    Athos - I must have missed your answer to the question I posed. Please go back and re-read it, and answer it, so that we can continue this discussion.

    Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    You mean this question?

    Originally Posted by JMAttero What did you say when Obama Obama released the Gitmo prisoners who KILLED American servicemen and servicewomen? How about all of the people Obama pardoned just before he left office?

    In order to not be thought of as being hypocritical, please let me know what you pasted regarding those pardons.
    Not only were we talking about what Trump did, but Athos' response wa dead on the money.
    "It never fails.

    Refer to some stupid action of Trump and the Trumpites never reply directly. They ALWAYS reply with a comment on Obama or Hillary or, lately, George Washington. Shades of Kellyann Conway.

    Go figure."

    Obama did release 5 Gitmo detainees for Bergdahl, and he did pardon or cummute or grant clemency for many others

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dons/95615810/

    And he continued his vigorous use of a lesser form of his clemency power, having now commuted the sentences of 1,176 federal prison inmates — mostly for long, mandatory-minimum drug sentences imposed during a war on drugs waged over the past three decades.
    But time is running out for Obama to address the backlog of clemency cases at the Office of the Pardon Attorney. As of Nov. 30, there were 1,937 pardon petitions and 13,042 applications for a commutation of sentence still pending.
    “We need the president to pick up the pace of commutations before he leaves office," said Michael Collins of the Drug Policy Alliance. “He is to be applauded for his actions thus far, but we know that the next occupant of the White House is unsympathetic to the cause of mass incarceration, and to the plight of those serving unjust sentences in federal prison.”
    Of course you righties can't stand actual facts while you holler about what someone else did, but we are talking about Trump now, and what HE is doing NOW, and why YOU'RE defend pardoning a guy who was told by a federal judge to stand down? H3ll the guy wasn't even sentenced yet, which given his age would probably come to probation.

    This was nothing but a political stunt by Dufus to distract from his own problems and doings, and let his sycophants know to keep their mouths shut and don't worry about jail.

    Does that answer your question?
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #13

    Aug 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
    The pardon powers of the Presidency lost it's moral authority about the time of Jefferson . Nuff said . Since then every almost every pardon has been political favoritism. There have been plenty worse .ie Bubba pardoned FALN terrorists and fugitive Marc Rich among many others .
    For the record ;I think the pardon of Joe Arpaio was a blunder .
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,321, Reputation: 10855
    Expert
     
    #14

    Aug 28, 2017, 01:54 PM
    I watched some of the news conference with the president minister of Finland too, but Star Trek reruns are better entertainment for me during lunch.
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #15

    Aug 28, 2017, 02:03 PM
    during lunch today I studied my draft strategery (which if I'm lucky will last 2 rounds ) . Glad I waited for the draft until after week 3 of preseason. Some of the players I would've gone for are now injured . btw ;for the historical record ;Jimmy Carter pardoned Jefferson Davis ,and restored to him full citizenship rights .

    http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=29993


    Our Nation needs to clear away the guilts and enmities and recriminations of the past, to finally set at rest the divisions that threatened to destroy our Nation and to discredit the principles on which it was founded.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,321, Reputation: 10855
    Expert
     
    #16

    Aug 28, 2017, 02:29 PM
    I still have a beast to hunt this week, and swatted gnats all last week, so there is little time to prepare for a draft. May have to go AUTO, don't know yet. Hopefully the rain stops by Thursday in Houston, and we get the peeps home Friday, but the FLOODS will take longer. Had an earthquake here last week, Minor (3.1) but disturbing.

    Bet everybody missed the NK missile launchings including the one today over Japan.
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #17

    Aug 28, 2017, 04:16 PM
    Prayers . . Remembering how Houston opened up and accepted Katrina victims ,I'm all in for all the help Houston needs .

    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member
     
    #18

    Aug 28, 2017, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Prayers . .

    The madness continues, Kim isn't going to stop until he gets a nuke up the kyber
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 342
    Ultra Member
     
    #19

    Aug 28, 2017, 06:26 PM
    any one of his launches across Japan is an act of war .What he has taken years to develop ;the Japanese could assemble in 2 weeks .
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member
     
    #20

    Aug 29, 2017, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    any one of his launches across Japan is an act of war .What he has taken years to develop ;the Japanese could assemble in 2 weeks .
    And China has made it plain they do not think sanctions are the answer, they want talks so each nation can address its legitimate security concerns, they are giving in to Kim paranoia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search


Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Dopplelganger [ 11 Answers ]

The Hitler comparisons don't work well. Hitler, for all his evil, was a brilliant orator, which Trump decidedly is NOT. The body language, too, misses. However, another tyrant comes to mind - one that works only TOO well. Trump is a duplicate of the famous Italian buffoon, Benito Mussolini. ...

Trump's Jekyl and Hyde [ 19 Answers ]

During the campaign in July, Trump praised FBI Director Comey to the heavens. Yesterday, Trump fired Comey. Both the praise and the firing were done for THE EXACT SAME REASONS. This little incongruity seems to have completely escaped Trump. Also, in his letter firing Comey, Trump...

Is Trump really Putin's poodle ? [ 9 Answers ]

consider the facts ...... Investment money that began to flow into Russia in anticipation of better relations between the US and Russian has begun to withdraw. The Russian economy is in the doldrums . Trump has not eased any sanctions ,and his favorable oil and natural gas policies have really...

Trump's Recent Tweet [ 75 Answers ]

Trump tweeted that "millions voted illegally". Then why is Trump against the recount?

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...


View more questions Search