Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryannrugel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Song titles
    How can I find the title of a song if I know some of the lyrics
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Apr 16, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Azlyrics.com maybe but they are real picky about the wording.
    Ionse Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maryannrugel
    How can I find the title of a song if I know some of the lyrics
    Google the lyrics you know. Has worked for me quite a few times

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Myster Song: May Be Titles Lilac Season [ 2 Answers ]

Oops, I meant "Mingle." I had it under Jeff Buckley & Chris Cornell, but it isn't them, nor can I even find the song title or lyrics anywhere. Here's what I can hear (2:11): West Virginia, southern comfort I can see it in your eyes. Looks familiar, may I thrill you bittersweet if you don't...

Movie titles need help [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's. MOVIE #1 This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His...

Need movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of the movie in which a father has an affair with his son's fiancé? Also, I'd like to find the title of the movie in which a handyman falls in love with a single woman. She gets very ill with a fever and he carries her and puts her in the bathtub to bring down her...

Titles [ 1 Answers ]

In the General Journal when it's a Memorandom account and the transaction goes like this Bought supplies on account from Hinsdale company for $533.00 what are my account titles?.

Help! Need song titles and artists! [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help me find the title of these rap songs: 1) The opening begins "This is how we do, we make a move and act a fool while we up in tghe club. . ." I believe 50 Cent starts it off. And 2) This one has an ending chorus that says "It's time to meet the gorillas, the...

View more questions Search