Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yessydear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2017, 03:21 PM
    Movie about spirit entering persons body and once it enters they get a second iris/pu
    I've been searching for a movie I watched once where in the plot/synopsis there's a scene where a group of people go and kill a whole neighborhood of people in the same block to steal their organs. Those organs are later used in a ceremony or rite where there's people around a table where there's this evil spirit that goes up into the air (looks like smoke) and then enters the body of this man and as soon as this spirit or entity enters his body he automatically gets this second iris/pupil (google says it's also know as pupula double) in the same eye on both eyes. I also remember that there was this chubby white lady that was rich, and she wanted to be the chosen one by the spirit, however in the first ceremony she was not chosen so she is a little upset as she wanted to be the one, but I remember that at one point she did end up being chosen and she had asked why wasn't she chosen at first and she was told that it was because she was too weak and was the type of people to stand in the back. So this middle-aged old lady is rich and there's also a scene where she tells one of the characters I can't remember if it was the main person, where she asks them if they need a donation for their parish. Somehow the whole thing is like a front for what they were really doing in the back end. There's also a scene where the main characters are trying to stop this people from going through with their plans and creating trouble, but these people including that old lady tie them up. As this old lady was watching them while the main characters where tied up, the main characters were trying to persuade her into telling her to go out and take what is rightfully hers and be the chosen one. I also remember very slightly where the group of this people where like going against the pope or somehow they were chasing the pope or something similar. The rich old lady I believe looks similar to Margo Martindale but even though I've searched through her IMDb it seems like she wasn't part of the movie. I really can't remember the name of the movie or more about it, and for the life of me I can't remember the face of the main characters. All I know is that this movie has some sort of vibe of like suspense, thriller, maybe a little bit of horror, and stuff. Please! Someone who can tell me what movie it is because I'm going crazy!

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where a girl enters a crypt like area and encounters a green witch spirit [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, so I have very little memory of this movie but I think it was fairytale-esque but on the darker side and a girl (possibly Snow white?) walks down into the ground--maybe a crypt?-- and encounters the spirit of a witch or ghost? All I know was that it was female and had a greenish glow and was...

How long can a spirit live inside a person before your body goes bad [ 1 Answers ]

Is there amount of time before your body goes bad or looking bad.

An alien enters a girl's body [ 1 Answers ]

An alien enters a girl's body and a woman helps her. The alien has sex and wants to take over a man's body

Spirit Has Entered My Body [ 2 Answers ]

I believe a spirit has entered my body and I feel like he or she needs help... what can I do to communicate and find out what they want...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.