Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 16, 2017, 11:13 AM
    Looks like a Parson/Jack Russell Terrier or a Parson Russell Mix. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parson_Russell_Terrier
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 16, 2017, 01:33 PM
    Meanwhile, what happened to your horribly in pain birthing bulldog???????????????????????????????? Alive? Dead? Live puppies????
    Please stop asking about goats and dogs until you answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a dog breed... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there!! I am searching for a new dog, but I'm not sure if what I'm looking for exists... But no shame in asking! Here goes. I want to show in agility and obedience, and though I have never done it before, I have the training under control (I have also found a few agility clubs nearby). I would...

What breed of dog would be best? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there. I am researching different types of breed and I am looking for an intelligent, easily trainable dog that's doesn't smell or drool, has minimal shedding, makes a good companion, doesn't bark too frequently and is not too large. It will be my first time having a dog. Do you have any...

Dog breed debate. Purebred or Designer breed? [ 20 Answers ]

Since this debate started in another thread, I thought I'd start a new thread to allow members to continue discussing this topic, without continuing to hijack another thread. :) The debate on what makes a dog purebred has been going on for a long time. I'm not the best to explain this, but I'll...

What breed of dog, is my dog Annie? [ 10 Answers ]

Can you help me figure out what kind of dog Annie is? The rescue told me that she was a shepherd mix, but what else? She is the sweetest dog. I have had for over 2 years. She was abused by someone and is terrified of people. She loves other dogs, especially her brother Nicky. It took me over...

What breed of dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know what kind of dog the little white dog in the Caesar dogfood commercial is? Riding in the convertible with it's owner?

View more questions Search